Where to go for stylish yet affordable clothes

What brands are hot ?
BYj0PqH.png

Had a cousin who was into fashion. He bought most of his clothes from value village and salvation army. Knew how to put things together. No one would notice were he got it from.

you cant find great discounts on new good brands on ebay if you know how to look and and are patient.

Virtualclotheshorse s another good site and have a huge 60 percent off deal im taking advantage of as we speak:D

kentwang and eharberdasher are solid too

I dunno, like, poorsville?

Yeah I was going to recommend Kohls

Good clothes and it doesn't have that walmart trashy stigma attached to it

I wouldn't even care about wearing wal mart clothes but they all seem to be fitted for short, fat people. I found a Dickies flannel that fit ok enough just to do work outside around the house and it's like a cheaper Dickies line because the shit started falling apart at the seams after just a few days.

At this point in my life I only buy hanes sweatshirts from walmart for like 10 bucks a piece, buy jeans from kr3w / levis, I have a shitload of old bandshirts, I have some joke shirts, and I mix and match.

IF you're looking for plain shirts and all cotton plain sweaters of different colors and types, walmart has what you need. Don't worry, no one will know.

Polyester falls apart from friction and heat so they fair poorly in the washer and dryer. Most people just toss tshirts and leggings into the washer and dryer. If there is a high poly content the fibers will damage and this shows up as pilling and looking raggedy and poly fibers also holds lots of static so they never fit the same after being in the dryer and sometimes its not that it shrank but its fibers are damaged and doesnt fit right anymore. Thats why when its cotton clothing like shirts sweaters tanks and leggings - things you normally throw in the washer and dryer a high cotton content will hold up longer to washing and drying and by high i mean in the 95 percent or more range. If you hang dry, poly is okay but people dont usually do that with stuff like tshirts so thats why all or nearly all cotton content is important for that stuff.

Fare*

Banana Republic, Express and Gap

These place I consider affordable honestly, and deals can be found there.

Banana Republic, Express and Gap

These place I consider affordable honestly, and deals can be found there.

Banana slim fits with French cuffs do the trick - they'll make you look so slick that all the ladies will want to lick the thick ol' dick.

k, that was either too much or probably sick. take your pick.

Back