Where to go for stylish yet affordable clothes

Theyre not very stylish so i mean buy the main wardrobe elsewhere but for plain tshirts tanks and leggings walmart stuff is actually good. I must confess i actually bought a dress there on clearance and i really like it. It was like $13 and people always ask me where i got it. Its a little cotton plaid dress. Nothing wrong with it. It actually looks better than a much more expensive dress from american eagle that would cost like $80 and i see no quality disparity between the two. Not everything is bad at walmart.
Very true. I have found amazing things at walmart. Not to sound cliche but it's the person that wears it and how they rock it. I can get away with it because im a beautiful man with chiselled features. I could wear a potato sack and probably still get box.

I personally order a lot of my clothes from the UK/Europe. verified stores on ebay & Amazon are great too.

the US doesn't carry my favorite brands, or rather, there's a much wider variety of shit I like in the UK

G-Star - the countries in Europe each have a different seasonal lineup of clothing not available in the US
Scotch & Soda - more options available than the US
Jack & Jones - none available in the US whatsoever, they don't even ship to the US (rage).
Religion - more options available than the US.

a few more.

verified Amazon & ebay stores are great because the clothes are brand new & generally cheaper than retail. if there is only a handful of items left in stock, the prices are usually always cut in half just to get rid of them.

Guess is also pretty cheap, their website always has sales.

Get some dirt cheap dress clothing (blazers, pants, ect) from good will or the thrift store and spend a little money tailoring them. Trust me on this, im also newly single and i have been trying to up my fashion game. Read some shit on google and apparently secret is for your clothes to fit really well. That's always in style. fitted blazer with some jeans and nice shoes = profit.

best advice right here

Calling stuff Hella tells me you're from Norhtern California.

Lol at Northern California.
Naw not really but I like using it because it sounds funny and throws people off LOL

Dude asks for some tips on nice clothes and it turns into a thread about walmart.....what dick even suggested walmart to begin with..

You might be better going to reddit or just googling questions.

I guess uniqlo seems to be pretty popular from a casual perspective. I guess it depends on jow many items you want to get for a 1000 dollars....get some decent chinos.

I personally order a lot of my clothes from the UK/Europe. verified stores on ebay & Amazon are great too.

the US doesn't carry my favorite brands, or rather, there's a much wider variety of shit I like in the UK

G-Star - the countries in Europe each have a different seasonal lineup of clothing not available in the US
Jack & Jones - none available in the US whatsoever, they don't even ship to the US (rage).

a few more.

verified Amazon & ebay stores are great because the clothes are brand new & generally cheaper than retail. if there is only a handful of items left in stock, the prices are usually always cut in half just to get rid of them.

Thats just gay...
Also jack and Jones is piss poor quality.
You need to up your game bro.

internet.jpg

Thats just gay...
Also jack and Jones is piss poor quality.
You need to up your game bro.

haha they make nice pants. the Stan Osaka pants are dope man

a few more.

It sounds like you peaked in 2011 bro.

It's not rocket surgery. Just go to fucking Kohls or something.

And don't be a homo and wear girls clothes like some of these guys here. If people around you are questioning your sexuality, you aren't dressing correctly.

Yeah I was going to recommend Kohls

Good clothes and it doesn't have that walmart trashy stigma attached to it

Back