Where to go for stylish yet affordable clothes

O

Overtures

I don't care about clothes. Never have. I have zero sense of style. I basically where whatever is in my dresser, a habit that has left me with about two pairs of jeans and some random t-shirts.

I got to start looking sharp, though. I'd like to get an entire wardrobe overhaul for about $1,000.

I'd prefer tech/professor style, not whatever else there is out there. Maybe a dash hipster.

Basically, I don't want to look like Dana White.

You should try one of those clothing subscription things like five four club.

I hear the Goodwill is having major sales this time of year

Spend about $300 at the Sally Anne stores, and $700 for a new crisp suit with a couple of shirts and ties. Spend another $300 on shoes, belt, cuff links, tie clip.
$1300 bucks later and you will be getting too much pussy to post on Sherdog bruh.

Spend about $300 at the Sally Anne stores, and $700 for a new crisp suit with a couple of shirts and ties. Spend another $300 on shoes, belt, cuff links, tie clip.
$1300 bucks later and you will be getting too much pussy to post on Sherdog bruh.

bruh, if i had Gates money I'd still post on sherdog.

Walmart clothes arent that bad.

We are getting further away from ever mating with every post.

You better up your game, or lose me forever.
<Gordonhat>

bruh, if i had Gates money I'd still post on sherdog.

David Hume would have made a remarkable Sherdogger imo

299895.jpg

They make my favorite leggings ever. G21 brand or whatever but $7 and they are the best leggings ive ever had and ive spent way more but they were not nearly as good. They are 100 percent cotton and just amazing. I buy like 10 pairs at a time and they last forever. Im convinced.

I am a regular there now that I have kids, they grow out of shoes so fast I find that I can get some decent looking/performing clothes for them for next to nothing. I haven't tried their leggings yet, but I will be sure to take you up on the recommendation.

{<redford}

Hume is the only person in history to write with the intention of telling the truth.

I am going to go look for some Hume right now. It's overdue, as I have only dabbled in the Hume.

I am going to go look for some Hume right now. It's overdue, as I have only dabbled in the Hume.

Dude that guy straight up wrote the most sobber-headed essays on the planet. Not even his canonical work, just random stuff he wrote by candlelight in Scotland in the 1700s. Check those essays out. He even wrote one about how to be a baller and be happy being superficial.

They make my favorite leggings ever. G21 brand or whatever but $7 and they are the best leggings ive ever had and ive spent way more but they were not nearly as good. They are 100 percent cotton and just amazing. I buy like 10 pairs at a time and they last forever. Im convinced.
As an asian, i approve this post and sensible breakdown.

Dude that guy straight up wrote the most sobber-headed essays on the planet. Not even his canonical work, just random stuff he wrote by candlelight in Scotland in the 1700s. Check those essays out. He even wrote one about how to be a baller and be happy being superficial.

BOOM!...it's in my wish list page on Audible.com

51XwLo8ebxL._SL300_.jpg

Back