Where to get the new 2008 KNOXX Lifestyle summer line?

Solid38

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I found this on a streetwear blog on upcoming designs. Most of them are not on their website yet so I was wondering if any clothing stores or online stores have them available? I think they said most will NOT be available on the Knoxx online store and only available at selected stores and online stores. I'm such a big fan of this brand and its so my style but so freakin hard to find! :mad:

http://gallery.knoxxgear.com/albums/userpics/10017/normal_2008_knoxx_summer.jpg

damn...those are all really nice designs, hope someone knows something on where to find this stuff

very nice--love the japanese/// streetwear style

better than crappy afflication skullls

those shirts are very colofrul. pretty cool i like the knoxx the hustle one and some others. matches shoes and all that

I've been buying knoxx since they first started. They have come a long way, and love what they have done with their designs. They are definitely a trend setter when it comes to cross over clothing. Big Ups to their artists, they are definitely creative and know what they general public like. I have their beginning shirts, lifetstyle, solid and can't wait for the new designs to come out. NOW IF ANYONE FROM KNOXX IS READING THIS, YOU SHOULD GIVE ME A MUCH MORE GENEROUS COUPON THAN 15%....HAHAHAHA

i like how they are going for the street look-- something others aren't doing-

You could wear knoxx -with making such a huge statement tht you like MMA

what online retailers sell knoxx gear? or can you only get the stuff direct from them? thanks!

Back