where to get japanese mma gear?

flyingknee16

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
ie shorts, rashguards, etc?

i know justbecomplex.com has inspirit stuff, but what about websites that have stuff by like stand (gear that tokoro wears) or other japanese brands?

All those websites I've checked out ship exclusively within japan.

the best bet would be to find the sites of what you want, then contact the guys over at kakuto.com and ask them if they can get it in for you, they also have some japanese mma related gear.

~Foz

kakuto is pretty good, but pricey. What exactly are you looking for?

justbecomplex has been getting a lot of negative feedback in terms of customer service lately. Also they don't have a lot of Inspirit stuff there, like rashguards and only two variations of the shorts. the Grafiti version of the yoroi shorts are pretty much unavailable in the US, which sucks. Also I Inspirit hoodies etc etc are a no go in the US

SoulWound666 said:
justbecomplex has been getting a lot of negative feedback in terms of customer service lately. Also they don't have a lot of Inspirit stuff there, like rashguards and only two variations of the shorts. the Grafiti version of the yoroi shorts are pretty much unavailable in the US, which sucks. Also I Inspirit hoodies etc etc are a no go in the US

I wonder who from.... *cough*

~Foz

I'm here in Japan. MMA gear as with everything else here in Japan is too pricey. Its better to buy stuff from US based distributors on the internet than buying them here in the store.

Average Price here in Japan:

Reg T-shirt 40.00-60 USD
Rash Guard 60.00-80.00USD
Short 50.00-80.00USD

Damn, what is minimum wage there 20 bucks an hr? I hope so, lol.

BAHOTAE said:
I'm here in Japan. MMA gear as with everything else here in Japan is too pricey. Its better to buy stuff from US based distributors on the internet than buying them here in the store.

Reg T-shirt 40.00-60 USD
Short 50.00-80.00USD

Ugh. That's rotten. JBC doesn't seem so high anymore.

BAHOTAE said:

Reg T-shirt 40.00-60 USD
Short 50.00-80.00USD

Sh!t!! It's cheapier to buy from me and have it shipped to Japan. Spread the word. I Japan friendly :D All orders over $75 I will throw in a free shirt (a $60 value).

www.SSFgear.com

JBC should be getting stuff in. Brian mentioned on another thread that he could get the grafitti Sato shorts shipped to the US, and they should be getting the rashies in soon as well.

flyingknee16 said:
ie shorts, rashguards, etc?

i know justbecomplex.com has inspirit stuff, but what about websites that have stuff by like stand (gear that tokoro wears) or other japanese brands?

Stand is not a brand but Tokoro`s gym.

Fozzy said:
I wonder who from.... *cough*

~Foz

LoL Foz. Yes, from who!?!? All the 'Justbe sucks' comments has made me seriously not want to buy from them...But I want InSpirit gear...God damnit,lol.

well, I until they sort me out, I'm gonna be pissed :p

I will not recommend companies that give me the run around, thats just simply how I work.

~Foz

Back