Where to get bjj stuff in the UK?

masterfighter

Green Belt
Reaction score
Having finally found somewhere to train bjj im considering buying a gi, grappling shorts etc. I can get a discount on the blitz stuff through my judo club but id like to shop around a bit.
UK grapplers, where do you buy your gear?

martialartshop.co.uk
also budovideos.com hsa been mentioned to me, dont know what the shippings like though

Hey,

Yeah we are Sports Select Fight Wear | UFC Gear | Full contact fighter | TapouT | Sprawl | Toe 2 Toe | Warrior Wear formerly Sports Select Fight Wear | UFC Gear | Full contact fighter | TapouT | Sprawl | Toe 2 Toe | Warrior Wear . Although we don't carry any Gi's we do have a massive slection of fight shorts (nearly 100 varieties) and rashguards plus T's, hoodies etc. from most of the big brands, TapouT, Full Contact Fighter, Punishment Athletic, Warrior Wear, Toe 2 Toe, Sprawl, Nogi etc. etc.

Huh, it's done something funny with the links we are Sports-Select.co.uk, formerly Supplement-Select.co.uk .

thanks for all the imput. some helpfull links there,

What did u buy and from where in the end?Were you happy when u got the stuff?Was doing a search for something else and this old thread came up and I got curious..

Back