Where to Buy Your Supplements

Premier71 said:
You might want to check out these threads:

n

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=65090&highlight=protein+factory

Protein Factory has an abysmal rep.
I appreciate the contribution.

However, this is propaganda. I don't know the poster, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was in fact an employee of bodybuilding.com.

Since it's an internet-based company, a storefront isn't necessary. The proof is in the pudding. I believe I actually posted the site where Bulk published the second lab trial of all the PF proteins, and they all scored marvelously (except for the egg white protein). If there's a health hazard, it has not yet been flagged by anyone.

If you're not comfortable buying from PF, then there's always True Protein. But I'm not taking it down because of this guy's post. Anybody taking the time to actually make a trip like that obviously has an interest in smearing the company. And some of the other posters referred to him as a troll. It sounds like he has it in for PF.

Still, the information is useful. I wasn't aware of it. Thank you for adding this, I appreciate information; knowledge truly is power. If this discussion persists, and PF is discredited, I will take it down.

Madmick said:
I appreciate the contribution.

However, this is propaganda. I don't know the poster, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was in fact an employee of bodybuilding.com.

Since it's an internet-based company, a storefront isn't necessary. The proof is in the pudding. I believe I actually posted the site where Bulk published the second lab trial of all the PF proteins, and they all scored marvelously (except for the egg white protein). If there's a health hazard, it has not yet been flagged by anyone.

If you're not comfortable buying from PF, then there's always True Protein. But I'm not taking it down because of this guy's post. Anybody taking the time to actually make a trip like that obviously has an interest in smearing the company. And some of the other posters referred to him as a troll. It sounds like he has it in for PF.

Still, the information is useful. I wasn't aware of it. Thank you for adding this, I appreciate information; knowledge truly is power. If this discussion persists, and PF is discredited, I will take it down.

I'm not trying to drag a good company's name through the mud. I think if you search at BB.com you'll find what I posted was barely the tip of the iceberg... assuming that BB.com is a reputable site.

I use DPS, they always seem to have the best price on most items and fast shipping.

Premier71 said:
I'm not trying to drag a good company's name through the mud. I think if you search at BB.com you'll find what I posted was barely the tip of the iceberg... assuming that BB.com is a reputable site.
Understood. I didn't mean to seem unappreciative or defensive. I suppose I should look into it, but I'm too damn lazy.

yo mick.. leverage hasn't been the forum sponsor since like, middle of last year... update the list already!:icon_chee

supersudo said:
nevermind this suggestion mick.. although these guys are cheap.. they took about 3weeks to a month to ship my order... and here's the real kicker... at that site, that shipping delay is NORMAL!!!!

plus it took them about 2 weeks to find out that they're out of stock of something...

if time ain't an issue.. then this place is good.. but other than that.. this place is damned slow!!!

Well that's disappointing. I placed an order last wednesday and it says "in process" but still have no tracking number or anything. I figured some places take a couple of days but now I'm worried. I wish I had seen this thread before I ordered from there:rolleyes:

dragon50 said:
I purchase vitamins from Puritans Pride - http://www.puritan.com. They always run 3 for 1 sales. With that, their prices are the best EVA. They ship on time and as promised.
Right now they're having a "Buy 2 Get 3 Free" deal. Not bad at all.

Guys, I'm about to edit to update the sponsor and everything.

I'd like to request that if you add your favorite supplement retailer, maybe you could give me some indication of why you think they should replace someone else on the list. Because I don't want to have catalog of every retailer on the internet. If there's some superstore with a better selection and slightly better overall prices than DPS, and equal or better reliability and service, then I would replace DPS with that store.

Otherwise, of course everyone is welcome to post their supplier, but it doesn't really enhance the thread all that much. This is meant to be a menagerie of all-stars: the shortest of the short lists.

In fact, I've wanted to have only one protein customization site since the beginning; it's pointless having Protein Factory and True Protein. But I can't decide which to keep, and the forums at bodybuilding.com aren't influencing my decision all that much. As it stood last time I checked (which was a while ago), PF has more powders, but TP has more flavors and the baseline is cheaper. I've ordered from both, and been satisfied with both. So I'm having a tough time kicking one out. And I'm afraid one of these days I'm gonna read True Protein is a subsidiary of Bodybuilding.com

Added Mass Nutrition.

seriously best prices on the web hands down
NUTRAPLANET.com

They really value your bussiness and are always running awsome specials, not to sound like a shill but they stole me from BN as there service has declined in recent time due to the transitation of owner ship.

Also check out Anabolicminds as there board sponswers are pretty good, outside of them you can always go lowpricematch and see what comes up. I think i found MM 17 bucks a tub, but i still go with nutraplanet because its fast and safe.

i always find bb.com the easiest and fastest. The shipping usually gets to me in 2 days.

Judo-kid said:
seriously best prices on the web hands down
NUTRAPLANET.com

They really value your bussiness and are always running awsome specials, not to sound like a shill but they stole me from BN as there service has declined in recent time due to the transitation of owner ship.

Also check out Anabolicminds as there board sponswers are pretty good, outside of them you can always go lowpricematch and see what comes up. I think i found MM 17 bucks a tub, but i still go with nutraplanet because its fast and safe.
Eh. They have the best prices on a couple name brand products (like the Optimum Nutrition whey protein), but it's just a warehouse; they only have a few products and most are brandless products that I don't even know who manufactures them.

It's inferior to DPS or Mass Nutrition for the former and inferior to Bulk Nutrition for the latter.

Sorry, Judo, it won't make the list, but I'm sure some guys will appreciate the suggestion.

Madmick said:
In fact, I've wanted to have only one protein customization site since the beginning; it's pointless having Protein Factory and True Protein. But I can't decide which to keep, and the forums at bodybuilding.com aren't influencing my decision all that much. As it stood last time I checked (which was a while ago), PF has more powders, but TP has more flavors and the baseline is cheaper. I've ordered from both, and been satisfied with both. So I'm having a tough time kicking one out. And I'm afraid one of these days I'm gonna read True Protein is a subsidiary of Bodybuilding.com

My vote is for True Protein, if only for the reason they have a Canadian website, also. :icon_chee

lockjaw211 said:
bodybuilding.com beats all those places.
Are you referring to a specific post?

Bodybuilding.com is on there. I mention is has the widest selection.

However, it doesn't have the best prices. And DPS and Mass Nutrition have the supplements that account for probably around 95% of traffic.

I get my stuff from Nutrition House or GNC. Ive heard the cheapest is on the internet however i can not list you any websites sorry.

Back