Where to buy Troia gis?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Cachorrino, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Cachorrino White Belt

Does anyone know where to buy Troia gis? I don't care where to order from but they must ship overseas since I'm from Germany. Also afaik they're not pre-shrunk. I have no experience with that - should I basically just order one size up? Do they shrink to fit in the machine or should I put it the dryer?

2. AboveThisFire Green Belt

I love my two troia. Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear sells them, no clue about shipping though. They do shrink in the wash, the lapels are naturally pretty long though, I'm 6'4/205ibs and wear an A4.

3. Cachorrino White Belt

Thanks, but Jiu-Jitsu Pro Gear doesn't sell them anymore :icon_sad:. Btw I'm almost 5,5 and have a Koral and Vulkan with perfect fit right from the beggining, so should I buy the Troia in A2?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  4. risingD Guest

it kinda looks like they stopped producing them, they now just make rash guards and shorts

5. AboveThisFire Green Belt

Ah man, sorry to hear that; that's where I purchased the ones I own. Not sure I can help you our with any other source :(.

6. Cachorrino White Belt

I send an email to Marco Escobar. He's listed as a reseller of gis. No reply yet. I think they still produce them 'cause from Brasil you can still order them at Troia's web shop. Maybe I should just ask them if they would send me one to Germany.

7. ungala** Blue Belt

Last I heard they went out of business.. I remember seeing ads for them in Gracie Mag and they sponsored all these big names like Leio Vieira, Lucas Leite, Mendes Bros. They probably blew their load haha

8. BJJ Coffee Drinker Amateur Fighter

how do you order one of the troia shop?

9. Cachorrino White Belt

In their online shop. But I believe it's only for Brazil.