Where to buy MMA and BJJ Posters

demonx

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Where is a good online store to get good posters of MMA events, different fighters, BJJ posters etc etc?

Thanks.

I want a selection of shit hot posters to hang up at our gym, I have found heaps on the net, but they are usually photo size, not poster size.

I want decent posters, but where can I get them?

UFC posters are like 12 dollars

you can get pride ones but way too expensive on the shipping though

You can swing by your cable provider and get on the list to get the promo posters for Pride and UFC. I got a few for my old school like that for free.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
You can swing by your cable provider and get on the list to get the promo posters for Pride and UFC. I got a few for my old school like that for free.

www.SSFgear.com

Thats a cool idea!

SSF said:

www.SSFgear.com

Blockbuster, here I come!

SSF said:

www.SSFgear.com

Good idea, but we dont get anu MMA on cable here in Australia. Have to download it of the good old net.

Speaking of which, I have been calling the floor managers before every UFC and most of the card tables and posters have been spoken for.

Try contacting the Pride website. I'm not sure how expensive their posters would be. Which ones in particular are you looking for?

I have some large signed banners and 10 autographed T's from WAND himself + CHUTE BOXE.

Back