Where to buy a plain white Gi Southern CA?

Floki

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey, I just want something basic, no crazy patches. Id like something more traditional. I use to just order Atama's online but their selection seems to be lacking these days.

I just havent bought a gi in forever and have no idea what to do... Im in the Los Angeles area, and would appreciate any tips from you guys her in the grappling forum, thanks!

Fuji gi's have the least branding of any jiu jitsu gi I've seen. Budovideos sells them and from what I understand you can pick them up in person from the warehouse they have in Garden Grove.

You can try Padilla and sons. I just got one and there is on,h a bit of embroidery on the shoulder. They are based out of long beach.

thanks for the suggestions guys... i found some at Jiu Jitsu ProGear... cheap too

just sucks because it is kinda a drive for me with LA traffic :icon_cry2

Hey, I just want something basic, no crazy patches. Id like something more traditional. I use to just order Atama's online but their selection seems to be lacking these days.

I just havent bought a gi in forever and have no idea what to do... Im in the Los Angeles area, and would appreciate any tips from you guys her in the grappling forum, thanks!

I have a plain white gi made by OTM.

There's an OTM shop on Warner & Beach Blvd in Huntington Beach.

You can try Padilla and sons. I just got one and there is on,h a bit of embroidery on the shoulder. They are based out of long beach.

I'd second this is well. Do they have an actual storefront? I've always just ordered online.

BJJ Sports gi is a plain gi, no patches. You can order online and is affordable, but I would recommend trying it on before purchasing. It does not do well with all body types. You are welcome to come by my place and try one on for sizing.

BJJ Sports gi is a plain gi, no patches. You can order online and is affordable, but I would recommend trying it on before purchasing. It does not do well with all body types. You are welcome to come by my place and try one on for sizing.

I second this. Bjjsports new gi is absolutely patchless on the outside, not even a little tag on the bottom of the lapel or top of the pants. It looks super clean. The pants are ripstop too, if you like ripstop. You can't beat the price, especially with Fujis now close to $100.

budovideos is in garden grove. it's kind of a long drive, but it's a pretty cool place to visit. the storefront is small, but their warehouse is behind it. if it is on their site, then they will get it from the warehouse for you. i was able to walk in and buy a shoyoroll there.

Back