Where the hell Masvidal at?

I have gone to two, one ungrad and one for graduate school. He's right.

What sort of brainwashing have you witnessed? I haven’t studied in the US, so I’m curious how this works. I have to say that it strikes me as another throwaway line that gets blurted out in social media comment sections but has no actual basis in reality.

Last edited:
What sort of brainwashing have you witnessed? I haven’t studied in the US, so I’m curious how this works. I have to say that it strikes me as another throwaway line that gets blurted out in social media comment sections but has no actual basis in reality.
No matter your major you are usually forced to take a certain amount of classes that require you to agree to "sjw" beliefs. These include the notion that everyone is a victim of the "white patriarchy", of the general awfulness of America, and that the successful are only that way because they somehow cheated. If you don't repeat the professor's talking points like a parrot your grade suffers. The overwhelming majority of teachers and college professors are far leftwing. Ill give you a recent example. My wife is finishing in one semester in a science based major. She was required last semester to take an online class about sexuality and racial representation in 1950's sitcoms. The required class costs roughly $2,000. Every week they have discussion board posts and responses worth 20 points, an easy 20 points. In 1984 a black Miss America winner resigned due to nude photos. She argued that it wasn't strictly racist and that at that time public nude photos and other sex scandals of white people also led to many people losing works, ending political campaigns, etc. She got a 5 out of 20. She followed the script the rest of the course and received an A. Its a small example but the overriding theme of these "social" classes is America bad, white men bad and if you deviate you are punished. You are probably a misogynist, racist, or some other kind of -phobe or -ist. Professors know they have the power over your gpa and if you dont submit you get punished. I had two classes as an undergrad (20 years ago) where I went against the grain. I didnt turn in anything that was graded less than a B in either of them. I received a D in one and a D- in the other. In the D class the lowest grade I received was an 88, or high B. When questioned about my final grade she said it was due to tardiness. When I questioned the D- (lowest grade I saw was an 84 or mid B) she informed me that I failed her multiple choice final and because we had three other exams instead of the four on the syllabus she counted the final twice.

The young and the weakminded either are forced to parrot the anti-American beliefs for grades and often just buy into them eventually. As people get out of their neighborhood less and just stay on the internet more they increasingly get their beliefs not from life experiences for which they have little, but from the far left wing professors.

I probably didnt explain this great, its difficult in this forum. There are other factors that I dont really want to bother to type but awards for nothing and constantly being told you are a good person for towing the line and the ones that dont buy in are evil is dangerous. Its that mentality that justifies burning down someone else's property and other acts of violence.

If you are really interested in looking into this further you could get ahold of some literature from the California teacher's unions. In their own words they describe how to implement what the other pister described as "brainwashing".

Edit: Sorry for rambling on. While I was typing I thought I was being too brief and too general and then when I saw my work laid out (I'm on my phone) I realized I had put alot. Like I said it tough to lay everything out in such a format. If you read through this whole thing, have a great day, enjoy the fights tonight.

Last edited:
No matter your major you are usually forced to take a certain amount of classes that require you to agree to "sjw" beliefs. These include the notion that everyone is a victim of the "white patriarchy", of the general awfulness of America, and that the successful are only that way because they somehow cheated. If you don't repeat the professor's talking points like a parrot your grade suffers. The overwhelming majority of teachers and college professors are far leftwing. Ill give you a recent example. My wife is finishing in one semester in a science based major. She was required last semester to take an online class about sexuality and racial representation in 1950's sitcoms. The required class costs roughly $2,000. Every week they have discussion board posts and responses worth 20 points, an easy 20 points. In 1984 a black Miss America winner resigned due to nude photos. She argued that it wasn't strictly racist and that at that time public nude photos and other sex scandals of white people also led to many people losing works, ending political campaigns, etc. She got a 5 out of 20. She followed the script the rest of the course and received an A. Its a small example but the overriding theme of these "social" classes is America bad, white men bad and if you deviate you are punished. You are probably a misogynist, racist, or some other kind of -phobe or -ist. Professors know they have the power over your gpa and if you dont submit you get punished. I had two classes as an undergrad (20 years ago) where I went against the grain. I didnt turn in anything that was graded less than a B in either of them. I received a D in one and a D- in the other. In the D class the lowest grade I received was an 88, or high B. When questioned about my final grade she said it was due to tardiness. When I questioned the D- (lowest grade I saw was an 84 or mid B) she informed me that I failed her multiple choice final and because we had three other exams instead of the four on the syllabus she counted the final twice.

The young and the weakminded either are forced to parrot the anti-American beliefs for grades and often just buy into them eventually. As people get out of their neighborhood less and just stay on the internet more they increasingly get their beliefs not from life experiences for which they have little, but from the far left wing professors.

I probably didnt explain this great, its difficult in this forum. There are other factors that I dont really want to bother to type but awards for nothing and constantly being told you are a good person for towing the line and the ones that dont buy in are evil is dangerous. Its that mentality that justifies burning down someone else's property and other acts of violence.

If you are really interested in looking into this further you could get ahold of some literature from the California teacher's unions. In their own words they describe how to implement what the other pister described as "brainwashing".

Edit: Sorry for rambling on. While I was typing I thought I was being too brief and too general and then when I saw my work laid out (I'm on my phone) I realized I had put alot. Like I said it tough to lay everything out in such a format. If you read through this whole thing, have a great day, enjoy the fights tonight.

Ok, well thanks for making the effort of trying to share you experience. You and I probably don’t agree on what constitutes un-americanness but I am in no position to question your experience - I wasn’t there, have no idea what was in the Williams paper, etc.

waiting and hiding till leon and colby get fights booked.

then he will be back out there running his mouth

Biggest star in the Ufc 4 months ago even on the cover of the new game.I know he lost but all his momentum is fading.

jorge at home cause nate diva said no and looks like he not signing to fight colby.

Hes stock was so hot at one point that he could have had a big money fight against Conor had he waited it out, although I'm not sure if Conor would have wanted that fight, compared to Conor Masvidal is pretty massive.

jorge couldnt have the conor fight cause conor didnt want it. why do you think he was so open about a nate diva rematch.

He's waiting for a better deal or a huge money fight again. He knows his worth now, only big names and top guys for his fights.

he was waiting for nate diva to not duck him but he did.

yes jorge knows his worth that why he resigned that big contract last year and was bragging about how much money he makes now.

No live gate messes with earning potential because of Mas' newfound fame. He'd fight regularly if things were for him like they were 2-3 years ago. But the business aspect often leads to inactivity, seeking opportunities, for popular fighters.

he was tryign to get nate fight in jan but clearly nate said no so that not on jorge.

Reactions: MCS
Off doing journeyman stuff somewhere

Back