Where the hell is Ali Baugatinov?

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Dude pissed hot after his loss against Mighty Mouse but his suspension ended a few months ago.

He is still a top guy at FLW and he could have some fun fights against the Benavidez, Horiguchis, etc.

Plus he is part of the Dagestan UFC invasion!!

Book him Joe Silva.

He retired.

Nvm was confusing him with Amagov.

He wanted to come back in August or September but it looks like it'll be late Fall/Early winter according to somebody close to his camp.

What do these guys do in between fights? He's been out for a year...do they work? I'm always curious about these things. They make 5,000 for a fight...then don't fight for a year and a half.

What do these guys do in between fights? He's been out for a year...do they work? I'm always curious about these things. They make 5,000 for a fight...then don't fight for a year and a half.

Some still get sponsorship money when not fighting. Some work fulltime jobs. Some own their own gyms. I don't know aboot Ali.

AliG_1417588i.jpg

Speaking of dagestans. From the big 3 only Khabib is left, Bagautinov is inactive and lost while testing positive and Rustam Khabilov looked really bad in his last fight and lost which is ridiculous considering the hype behind him before he fought Bendo.
Bendo took his sould

Some still get sponsorship money when not fighting. Some work fulltime jobs. Some own their own gyms. I don't know aboot Ali.

He visits lots of MMA events here in Russia, also he debuted in boxing, I think in 2014. Not bored I guess.

Seems like UFC offered fight on Saskatoon card to him but his team decided to not take that fight. As his manager said "Canada is not very lucky region for us, Ali once lost there". Info from this interview: http://www.valetudo.ru/mma/news/784...-iz-etih-talantov-do-sih-por-pasli-by-baranov
Also Bagautinov is part of Fight Nights team and Fight Nights is a promotion also with events and stuff. And I remember there was seminars with Bagautinov In Russia plus he competed in bjj or grappling on some Fight Nights event.

Back