Where the gifs at?

MixMartialFarts

Butters Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone have gifs of the finishes from the fights today? Thanks.

ZombieProphet is no more from what I hear, so they come a lot slower now.

ZombieProphet is no more from what I hear, so they come a lot slower now.

As much as I loved his gifs.. ZP acted like a baby sometimes. Also i think the UFC told him to stop. Gifs will still come though lol.

Users basically have to make their own gifs now. Most of the big time MMA gif producers (ZP, Gif'dsports) have been in trouble with Zuffa, from what I've heard. ZP in particular has been in trouble with them before and I think he's now being sued by Zuffa.

Users basically have to make their own gifs now. Most of the big time MMA gif producers (ZP, Gif'dsports) have been in trouble with Zuffa, from what I've heard. ZP in particular has been in trouble with them before and I think he's now being sued by Zuffa.

He spoke with a Zuffa lawyer on the phone recently and they explained to him why they don't want him using their content. He had already removed all his UFC gifs but now understands why he can't make them and won't be making them any more.

Not MMA but i'll drop this here just because I had it open in another tab and everyone loves a good KO.

ConstantSpeedyDuckbillplatypus.gif

Not MMA but i'll drop this here just because I had it open in another tab and everyone loves a good KO.

ConstantSpeedyDuckbillplatypus.gif

WOW!!!

Nothing controversial about that KO.

End of the line, George!

Back