Where the "Cowboy fans" hiding at?

Airdack

sandbagging white belt bjj classes
@Black
Reaction score
Coming from somebody who bet on Cowboy at for $20 8:1 odds on sub.

I said the whole lead up that Cowboy had nothing on the feet for Conor if he actually tried to strike. Conors one of his worst matchups on the feet.

All these posters saying Conor will gas and Cowboy via headkick.

Where @Hitto at?

All these posers gonna be jumping ship quick and now trying to call it a fix. Yea the UFC pre-cut Cowboys nose and eye to swell up from shoulder strikes. Dana made sure to pay Cowboy an extra 100k to drop his right hand for the headkick to land.

Fucking posers.

Conor03.gif

Well, I'll be sporting a AV chosen by @D 1 Wrestler for the next month..

So.. shame on me for picking Cowboy.

{<jordan}

cowboy has now been tko'd in three consecutive fights

Coming from somebody who bet on Cowboy at for $20 8:1 odds on sub.

I said the whole lead up that Cowboy had nothing on the feet for Conor if he actually tried to strike. Conors one of his worst matchups on the feet.

All these posters saying Conor will gas and Cowboy via headkick.

Where @Hitto at?

All these posers gonna be jumping ship quick and now trying to call it a fix. Yea the UFC pre-cut Cowboys nose and eye to swell up from shoulder strikes. Dana made sure to pay Cowboy an extra 100k to drop his right hand for the headkick to land.

Fucking posers.

I really don't care if Conor beats a can. That's meaningless to me. The only way to justify the nuthuggery is if he actually becomes and remains the champion and actually backs up his trash talk. Let me remind you that he didn't back up his trash talk 3 times in the last 4 or 5 years.

Don't you get bored of jerking off to the same gif everyday?

Don't make me pull your pre-fight posts. Wouldn't be surprised if you delete them in mass.

Lol TS was trashing Conor and choosing Cowboy to win, now he’s showing his fickle self, TS is a scrub.

I'm a Cowboy fan. Mcgregor came with a hard initial blitz that hurt Cowboy bad, and after his face was fucked, it was pretty much over then and there. Why tf do I have to hide because a guy I'm a fan of lost? Chill tf out.

Back