where is this "undeniable proof" that russia tried to rig the election?

case in point.

yeah....the simple fact is that you have no way to prove anything, so you stand on circumstantial evidence that means nothing.

there is no way to know for sure what is going on, and your way of reconciling that is to say "well since we don't have the proof, we should just promote this flimsy evidence as proof", which is a very flawed, and also, illogical way of thinking.

yeah....the simple fact is that you have no way to prove anything, so you stand on circumstantial evidence that means nothing.

there is no way to know for sure what is going on, and your way of reconciling that is to say "well since we don't have the proof, we should just promote this flimsy evidence as proof", which is a very flawed, and also, illogical way of thinking.

you have a standard of proof that you can't even articulate.

Can you explain how the evidence is flimsy? My guess is you have little to no technical background and you don't understand any of this stuff to begin with.

The evidence is highly classified, the FBI and CIA can't reveal their sources or methods.

But, everybody with clearance who has studied the evidence believes it (besides trump).

So either it's a massive conspiracy from both parties and ever intelligence agency, or trump is just being a twat.

I think the later is far more likely.

you have a standard of proof that you can't even articulate.

Can you explain how the evidence is flimsy? My guess is you have little to no technical background and you don't understand any of this stuff to begin with.
Except i did provide my standard. Several times actually

Very true, IP addresses mean fuck all. Although come to think of it if Putin really was sitting behind a keyboard phishing DNC emails....all from a public IP address in Russia- I mean if he were smart enough to get access to those emails wouldn't he know how to use a VPN?

The data I'm talking about is the data the NSA/CIA used to determine it was Russia. There are backdoors for backdoors that are for backdoors. You'd think that would be top secret land but with seemingly every agency from the CIA to DMV backing the narrative that it can't be that top secret.

What are you talking about? Read the article that I posted on the data they have found that points to Russia. I really don't know what other magical data you expect.

So all the news channels are going 100% all in making Russia the enemy. It is insane. The hacking, rigging lies are being pushed hardcore. They are connecting Russia to Donald and his victory.

Then they are all in on Russia helping Assad 'slaughter thousands' of women and children. "Savage, inexcusable" is this Russian backed slaughter..... and then they talk Trump.

Are they trying to set up a historic electoral college theft? This seems fucking scary and hopefully I am wrong.

They do not show or explain the evidence of Russian hacking or collusion with Donald, just like they ignore Hillary and her people ballot stuffing and cheating so badly in the election that entire counties of votes may have to be thrown out.

MSM is so over the top with their lies and propaganda. It is sickening. And they have the audacity to talk about 'fake news.'

It's 100% propaganda.

Back