where is this "undeniable proof" that russia tried to rig the election?

That's not an answer. You can't even define what your "real proof" is. That article I posted a talks about how they know the hacks came from Russia and does so in enough detail to stand up in court.

the reasons they give arent definitive evidence. You clearly have a lower standard of proof than I do. so maybe we should agree to disagree

well.....

does everyone not agree that they hacked the DNC and released negative information about it?

did AT LEAST that not happen?

is it really that F'ing far fetched? the republican candidate wants to end russian sanctions and pull out of nato.....thats a pretty big motivator for interference is it not? he also blows putin every chance that he gets. every dictator likes having cucks as leaders of their rivals.

maybe the negative information shouldnt have been there.

But what is that.

Please be specific.

I am under the suspicion that even if real proof was in front of your face you'd still be too stupid to interpret it in any meaningful way.

you don't know the difference between real proof and circumstantial evidence? really?

Release some IP and MAC addresses that gained access and/or downloaded material with time stamps. Release the real-time recordings of the monitored behavior.

You already blamed Putin, so why not show us his fingerprints? Or are we supposed to continue gobbling up shit sandwiches like Gulf of Tonkin, WMDs, and only arming moderate rebels in the middle east and Latin America for the past 5 decades?

Release some IP and MAC addresses that gained access and/or downloaded material with time stamps. Release the real-time recordings of the monitored behavior.

You already blamed Putin, so why not show us his fingerprints? Or are we supposed to continue gobbling up shit sandwiches like Gulf of Tonkin, WMDs, and only arming moderate rebels in the middle east and Latin America for the past 5 decades?

Exactly

So all the news channels are going 100% all in making Russia the enemy. It is insane. The hacking, rigging lies are being pushed hardcore. They are connecting Russia to Donald and his victory.

Then they are all in on Russia helping Assad 'slaughter thousands' of women and children. "Savage, inexcusable" is this Russian backed slaughter..... and then they talk Trump.

Are they trying to set up a historic electoral college theft? This seems fucking scary and hopefully I am wrong.

They do not show or explain the evidence of Russian hacking or collusion with Donald, just like they ignore Hillary and her people ballot stuffing and cheating so badly in the election that entire counties of votes may have to be thrown out.

MSM is so over the top with their lies and propaganda. It is sickening. And they have the audacity to talk about 'fake news.'

I've actually been wondering if they are trying to do that. Seems way to crazy of a move to try and pull off though.

the reasons they give arent definitive evidence. You clearly have a lower standard of proof than I do. so maybe we should agree to disagree

Still not an answer. Just admit it, you don't even know what "solid" proof would look like in this case.

i quoted a post above that pretty much settles it

you mean this one?

IP and MAC addresses change all the time. Time stamps can be changed with really simply programs, and unless the DNC had real time monitoring/recording that data would not exist. All in all the findings in the article I posted is a lot more solid then any of this.

Rig is a word that has a meaning in context. Russia did not try to rig our election. Stop being dumb.

I'm sure if some tin foil hat neckbeard fuck made a YouTube video about it all the war room would believe it.

you mean this one?

IP and MAC addresses change all the time. Time stamps can be changed with really simply programs, and unless the DNC had real time monitoring/recording that data would not exist. All in all the findings in the article I posted is a lot more solid then any of this.
Very true, IP addresses mean fuck all. Although come to think of it if Putin really was sitting behind a keyboard phishing DNC emails....all from a public IP address in Russia- I mean if he were smart enough to get access to those emails wouldn't he know how to use a VPN?

The data I'm talking about is the data the NSA/CIA used to determine it was Russia. There are backdoors for backdoors that are for backdoors. You'd think that would be top secret land but with seemingly every agency from the CIA to DMV backing the narrative that it can't be that top secret.

There's more proof of a D.C. Pedophile ring involving Podesta then there is of Russia hacking the election

Very true, IP addresses mean fuck all. Although come to think of it if Putin really was sitting behind a keyboard phishing DNC emails....all from a public IP address in Russia- I mean if he were smart enough to get access to those emails wouldn't he know how to use a VPN?

The data I'm talking about is the data the NSA/CIA used to determine it was Russia. There are backdoors for backdoors that are for backdoors. You'd think that would be top secret land but with seemingly every agency from the CIA to DMV backing the narrative that it can't be that top secret.

First of all, no one is saying that Putin sat down at a computer and gained access to any servers or email himself. The reports that Putin was "personally involved" are saying that Putin was personally involved in the leaking of information not in acquiring that information.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...personally-involved-u-s-election-hack-n696146

Two senior officials with direct access to the information say new intelligence shows that Putin personally directed how hacked material from Democrats was leaked and otherwise used.

His intelligence agencies gave him the information they discovered via hacking and phishing then Putin personally decided when and how to leak it. When people say things like this (Putin personally did the hack), I wonder if they are trolling or if they have made even a modest attempt to actually understand what is going on. Either you're trolling or you're clueless.

Still not an answer. Just admit it, you don't even know what "solid" proof would look like in this case.

Of course, he doesn't.

I've found that most of the people jumping up and down about evidence aren't really sincere in wanting to learn and understand what the evidence is. They are simply looking to play the denial game where they say that anything presented is "not good enough" even though they have little to no understanding of the evidence presented.

Of course, he doesn't.

I've found that most of the people jumping up and down about evidence aren't really sincere in wanting to learn and understand what the evidence is. They are simply looking to play the denial game where they say that anything presented is "not good enough" even though they have little to no understanding of the evidence presented.

evidence is not proof. sorry buddy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back