Where is the pressure for drug testing in MMA coming from?

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The vast majority of fighters hate USADA with a few outliers,

The promoters hate cancelled fights and injury pullouts.

Athletic commissions are corrupt and don’t care and cover things up and make phoney explanations for fails.

The fans don’t give a fuck,

Who is this invested In stricter drug testing In this sport? Is anyone going to stop watching if they relax on the testing?

I wonder the same thing. I really wish they were allowed to juice. I mean, imagine a juiced up DJ or some super charged version of Cormier. One can only wish.

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-04-01-12-43-58(1).jpg
    Capture+_2019-04-01-12-43-58(1).jpg
    780.2 KB · Views: 8
Once Ari gets this dog & pony show sanctioned as an Olympic sport, he's going to unleash his army of Krav Maga fighters on MMA and the world. There is a plan; J/USADA isn't going anywhere.

Once Ari gets this dog & pony show sanctioned as an Olympic event, he's going to unleash his army of Krav Maga fighters on MMA and the world. There is a plan; J/USADA isn't going anywhere.

But Olympic events are even dirtier than MMA

From the media, so that it gets accepted as a popular sport and not a freakshow.

Basically when the UFC reaches it's final form, it's going to look something like...

KK-Two-pack7.jpg

The legitimate sport argument would be fair if it had legitimate rankings and belts but we know how that's not the case, so I'm going to go with, to help push their product around the world...........

To be able to con WME into putting down $4 billion

Athletic commissions are corrupt and don’t care and cover things up and make phoney explanations for fails.

Who is this invested In stricter drug testing In this sport? Is anyone going to stop watching if they relax on the testing?

I am..

As a martial artist and fan i don't want steroids in the sport

I want to compete in MMA 100% clean and dont want to have to deal with cheating pussies who have to take shortcuts to reach otherwise unattainable things

Same place pressure to check boxing gloves for hidden objects came from a century ago -- public officials. Sports generally can allow things that would be illegal in normal life (everything from chocking to tackling people to body checking them). But at a certain point the public thinks they've gone too far, and that makes politicians nervous, so they tell sanctioning bodies (which are always political appointees who often don't care about the sport to begin with) to get involved.

I think from fans having so much power so early in the sport's infancy that they felt pressured to oblige us or else they felt they'd go under. It's been "the fan's sport" for the longest.

If this is what you want then you are a bad person.
Educate yourself.
latest

Screen-Shot-2015-06-02-at-5.27.28-PM.png

GSP. Without him, they would still be using the fisher price athletic commission testing where maybe 2 guys a year would pop

The majority of fans aren't neckbeards who condone steroid use. Personally I think it takes an absolute coward to cheat while competing in combat sports and I have zero interest in watching cowards and cheaters fight.
Allowing steroid use would not be fair to the clean fighters who earned their place solely by hard work and dedication and didn't take any shortcuts. It would be great if we brought in a lifetime ban for cowards

If this is what you want then you are a bad person.
Educate yourself.
latest

Screen-Shot-2015-06-02-at-5.27.28-PM.png
Steroids weren’t the biggest factor in Kerr’s life falling apart. Drugs and alocohol own that distinction.

Last edited:
Steroids weren’t the factor in Kerr’s life falling apart. Drugs and alocohol own that distinction.

Well it's all drugs. Just many different kinds. Newer drugs are much, much safer. People are being popped for things that are otherwise helping people lead healthier lives.

Back