Where is the pbp thread?

TempleoftheDog

Close Enough for Rock and Roll
@Gold
Reaction score
My first thread guys. Go easy on me.

According to my clock, and the information I have on hand. We are about 10 minutes away from the start of this card. But there is no pbp thread??

Somebody needs to get this shit going. I have a Tapology card to post. And a slicker than shit “in” gif as well. Let’s go!

tenor.gif

My first thread guys. Go easy on me.

Accoding to my clock, and the information I have on hand. We are about 10 minutes away from the start of this card. But there is no pbp thread??

Somebody needs to get this shit going. I have a Tapology card to post. And a slicker than shit “in” gif as well. Let’s go!

tenor.gif
It’s all fired up and ready to go. It’ll be moved to the ufc discussion in time dont worry. @Jackonfire never misses a beat

Things starting this early don't really feel right but..... at least the good European Sherbros will be able to have a nice evening of watching the event without starting at 3am their time.....good for them. a rare treat.

It’s all fired up and ready to go. It’ll be moved to the ufc discussion in time dont worry. @Jackonfire never misses a beat
Hey @Jackonfire is the absolute man. I have great respect for both of you. You were my votes for mod of the year. And he even liked my post earlier in the Rose/Weili thread. But is he slipping here? lol. Busting balls on a Saturday morning with a card on deck. Let’s go.

Back