Where is the love for Polyana?

Son of Sonnen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Girl can fight and she’s at the very least an MMA dime. What gives Sherdog?

polyana-viana-of-brazil-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-on-picture-id912807694

She's very sturdy, and healthy looking. Good waist to hip ratio. I will require an hour with her to procreate and create many healthy offspring.
WnatiHzT_400x400.jpeg

women shouldnt be fighting, just my opinion. especially good looking girls.

Need more body pics to be sure.
<{fry}>

she’s gonna lose tonight. no idea why she’s such a massive favorite over Aldrich.

I don't think anyone has ever heard of her, so it makes sense that nobody cares.

Very pretty. But I care more about what that brown spot is on the bottom of my flip flop than watching her fight.

Dirty feet and nasty toe nails that aren’t even painted? For a photo shoot? I know she’s a fighter but Come onnnnn .... it’s not like I’m asking for a Pedi.

You can't have a decent conversation here about a female fighter because it's Sherdog,but you started it off by talking about whether she's hot or not.Bunch of childish kids on here,who cares if she's good looking?

She's a world champ in bjj iirc but other than that she still seems very green.Her wrestling is pretty shitty and had a hard time controlling one of if not the worst fighters in the UFC's female 115 lb division so that's not a great sign.She's obviously extremely talented on the ground and has big potential but we'll see what she can do with Aldrich tonight who's leaps and bounds better than anyone she's fought so far and Aldrich has fought a lot of good fighters herself.It's a real test.She opened at almost a 3-1 favorite and is now at just -145 for a reason.It's an intriguing fight between two decent prospects and a great way to gauge just how good Viana is right now because Aldrich has already fought so many good fighters it's easier to grasp her skill level.

Picking Viana but hoping JJ can pull it off,she's on a nice little roll and is improving fast with great toughness.

I saw her yesterday and was like wowza.. I’d let her take my credit card down rodeo drive for a weekend

Back