Where is the Lesnar hate?

Nobody is shocked this guy takes PEDs it was known for years. He has always cheated and that was never going to change.

Because everyone in their right mind is aware of the fact that Lesnar is not clean.

Signing a contract to fight a man like that and go on a fucking bender on every outlet you can find after you lose is not my cup of tea.
Hunt knew damn well what he signed up for and made good money doing so - hence why he signed the contract in the first place.

I'm not a fan of either one of them.
Totally agree. Hunt fought in pride and they didn't even test for steroids, he had no problem fighting the freak shows there.
Nobody could possibly thought Bob sapp, Randleman (rip), Coleman etc were clean in pride. Actually watching cro cop and Fedor decline so fast afterwards makes me think no regular pride fighters were totally clean

There are quite a few people who could sit and watch Brock sticking needles in his ass and they'd still tell you it was probably just B-12 shots.

Everyone assumed (except a few of us holdouts who still felt Brock roided at some point in the past) he was on roids anyways.

Brock is like a cartoon character. No GOAT 'titles' on the line, no nothing.

He's basically an entertainer. I don't think anyone had real standards for him.

Hence, it's not so much 'no hate' as 'yeah, I knew it.'

Nobody is shocked this guy takes PEDs it was known for years. He has always cheated and that was never going to change.

I believe these are your answers. If there is a lack of hate towards Lesnar regarding his positive drug test, it likely stems from a lack of surprise by most.

There was a lot of hate when Brock popped. You're just late to the party if you only posted now.

We are overrun by Wrasslin fans - that's why there is no hate.

Remember when Lesnar fought Mir (both times), he was constantly booed. Since the Fox deal, the casual filth has invaded and like a bitch you want to leave, they don't know any better.

Nobody started hating on hunt until he started going after his own fans who asked him to tone it down because it was a bad look and not accomplishing what he wanted to.

Nobody in the ufc or media is going to take anything he says seriously
The people trolling him on social media are not "fans" lol
And he has always had a dedicated hater base.

Sure Mark Hunt's made an ass out of himself with his social media posts and is blowing things way out of proportion. He deserves some hate for doing that.

But he isn't in the wrong. Lesnar cheated. Anderson, Jones both got destroyed with hate on here when they were caught cheating.

Why are people bashing Hunt? Dudes a legend of the sport. Why the hell aren't people bashing Lesnar who was cheating and taking steroids? It seems like most people just don't give a damn and still support Lesnar anyway. Even though Mark Hunt has done so much for the sport people are happy to throw him under the bus for talking shit on his facebook page.

Am I missing something?

You are missing the entire USADA process from a holistic POV.

True, both Jon and Brock have been caught.

I am JBJ's biggest fan on this site. I am not near as big of a Brock fan as Jon, but I don't "dislike" him.

With that said, the test is simply the first phase of the USADA process. At this point, the legislative phase and punitive phases of the USADA process are still in progress. At this point, neither fighter has been "PROVEN GUILTY" by the USADA.

Maybe I should not speak for others, but that is what I am waiting for before I pass judgement. I see nothing wrong with wanting as much information as possible so that I can make an informed decision on my status as a fan/ anti-fan of a fighter.

I assure you that I will go from Jon's biggest fan, to a vocal adamant anti-fan IF and only IF the process plays out and he PROVES himself unworthy of my continued support! Same goes for Brock.

AS and JJ were widely considered top 4 p4p and/or GOATs, and by many best p4p and/or GOAT.
Lesnar, on the hand, is more like a freakshow than an MMA fighter, at least to me.

Everyone knew Lesnar was on roids, Mark said he didn't care and would still knock him out and got paid more than he ever has before.

Hunt had a bad performance and now it seems like he's whining, that's why people are complaining about him while the Lesnar bust is just "I'm not surprised."

I'm still a Hunt fan though, I hope he gets back in there soon.

People gave plenty of fucks when it was Jones and Anderson. Now, all of a sudden they don't, and that is not shady at all?? Ok.
I guess those people were surprised when Jones and Silva got busted. Anyone with half a brain knew lesnar was on the juice. Some fans are so naive.

Serious question, what has Brock even said about the situation?

He just released a statement saying they were going to "get to the bottom of this". I think you could hear people laughing in the background.

I guess those people were surprised when Jones and Silva got busted. Anyone with half a brain knew lesnar was on the juice. Some fans are so naive.

Maybe, but no one expected Brock to be stupid enough to pop anytime during anything connected to UFC 200. He should be getting raked over the coals hard, just like any other assumed cheater. Furthermore, the UFC radio silence on this STINKS. I personally believe DW knew Brock was hot, and cynically let him fight anyway. Cool, but the pass Brock is being given is just another nail in the coffin for motherfuckers who continually insist there is no bias around here.

I guess it's hard to hate on someone who looks like a comic book cartoon

Probably used the same tainted supplements JBJ used, should be cleared soon. Lesnar is the Beast Incarnate - a natural athlete. Hunt just sore, he got embarrassed bya guy that had been out 4 years.

Prediction - Both JBJ and Lesnar cleared after USADA finds tainted Chinese supplements at both camps.

Sure Mark Hunt's made an ass out of himself with his social media posts and is blowing things way out of proportion. He deserves some hate for doing that.

But he isn't in the wrong. Lesnar cheated. Anderson, Jones both got destroyed with hate on here when they were caught cheating.

Why are people bashing Hunt? Dudes a legend of the sport. Why the hell aren't people bashing Lesnar who was cheating and taking steroids? It seems like most people just don't give a damn and still support Lesnar anyway. Even though Mark Hunt has done so much for the sport people are happy to throw him under the bus for talking shit on his facebook page.

Am I missing something?

We knew what we were getting with Brock. I just wanted to be fucking entertained and I was. Hunt knew what he was getting into and received his biggest fighting pay day to date.

So what if he lost/got destroyed? Is his pride hurt that much? Get over it. Enjoy the money and stfu.

Back