Where is the Lesnar hate?

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sure Mark Hunt's made an ass out of himself with his social media posts and is blowing things way out of proportion. He deserves some hate for doing that.

But he isn't in the wrong. Lesnar cheated. Anderson, Jones both got destroyed with hate on here when they were caught cheating.

Why are people bashing Hunt? Dudes a legend of the sport. Why the hell aren't people bashing Lesnar who was cheating and taking steroids? It seems like most people just don't give a damn and still support Lesnar anyway. Even though Mark Hunt has done so much for the sport people are happy to throw him under the bus for talking shit on his facebook page.

Am I missing something?

You're expecting coherence

You overstimate internet

Make america great again and kick out out those damn Canadians. When Canada sends its people, its sending the worst. Its sending men with genitalia on their chests, its sending steroid cheaters, its sending men who participate in circus acts with other sweaty, tan, oiled up men, its sending men who prefer Coors Light over Budlight.

And some, I assume, are good people.

Its unreal how Hunt is being treated.I dont blame Hunt for getting so pissed and saying off the wall stuff when all these so called fans are turning thier back on him and bashing him like crazy on all these different sites.Brock is the steriod cheating pos and should be the 1 hated on not Hunt.

Meatheads will see no wrong in Lesnar but I certainly see a double standard. The UFC itself isn't throwing Lesnar under the bus like Jones and Silva, maybe because they threw cash at a roided freak to save their arses?

Lesnar is still our boy.

Everyone assumed (except a few of us holdouts who still felt Brock roided at some point in the past) he was on roids anyways.

Brock is like a cartoon character. No GOAT 'titles' on the line, no nothing.

He's basically an entertainer. I don't think anyone had real standards for him.

Hence, it's not so much 'no hate' as 'yeah, I knew it.'

Its unreal how Hunt is being treated.I dont blame Hunt for getting so pissed and saying off the wall stuff when all these so called fans are turning thier back on him and bashing him like crazy on all these different sites.Brock is the steriod cheating pos and should be the 1 hated on not Hunt.
I agree man. Hunt's made a fool out of himself, no denying that. But Brocks the cheater here, why is no one saying anything bad about him?

If you were here when Lesnar popped, you'd know the answer is "everywhere".

The forum reacts fast, when Lesnar popped, it was destroying him. Now that Hunt's turned 12 again, he's getting ripped for it. Doesn't mean everyone's pro-Brock suddenly.

I have no problem with Hunt's position.

But Lesnar, steroids or not stepped in against a top 10 killer off of a 4 year lay off, and added some luster to UFC 200..

I'm not giving him a pass, but he's not really an active fighter and will never fight again so I don't care...

Haters work their craft on these forums to witness the butthurt responses. Lesnar fans aren't biting much, probably because there is no point since he was never going to fight in the UFC again anyway.

Sherdoggers dont base their hate with PED results, they just hate.

He is a strapping caucasian youngster. Compromise with the situation.

because everybody know lesnar is juiced, positive test or not, he's always has been and always will be as long as he compete in some form of competition. jones and anderson were champions for a long time and are still active fighter, lesnar didn't fight for 5 years and now he probably won't ever fight again so why should people care?

Because everyone in their right mind is aware of the fact that Lesnar is not clean.

Signing a contract to fight a man like that and go on a fucking bender on every outlet you can find after you lose is not my cup of tea.
Hunt knew damn well what he signed up for and made good money doing so - hence why he signed the contract in the first place.

I'm not a fan of either one of them.

He is a strapping caucasian youngster. Compromise with the situation.

giphy.gif

Brock Lesnar does what Brock Lesnar wants to do...deal with it...he stepped in on short notice and helped save the card like A. Silva did...If Silva popped again I don't think people would care either
Brock-Lesnar-laughing.png

Meatheads will see no wrong in Lesnar but I certainly see a double standard. The UFC itself isn't throwing Lesnar under the bus like Jones and Silva, maybe because they threw cash at a roided freak to save their arses?
This perfectly sums up the whole situation.

Back