Where is Paul " Relentless " taylor?

DesertStomper**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude has been out of action for a long damn time. He's one of my favorite fighters to watch, he always brings it and is as active as any person in MMA. He was looking pretty good at 155 too, he got horribly robbed vs Stout ( korea zombie vs Garcia level robbery. )

Last I heard he was in an accident but was supposed to be good to fight a long time ago.

Injured apparently.

Paul is such an awesome fighter to watch, would be good to see him back in the UFC.

Was just thinking this the other day. So many good matchups for him

he owns a gym near where i live, he seems to be spending all of his time coaching there.

i know that he was in a car accident and had whiplash before the fight at ufc 138 in birmingham last year but i dont know whats happened since then.

I think it's been multiple injuries? He was going to fight Makdessi, then Cerrone, and then Njokuani twice. He had to pull out of them all aside from the Makdessi one.

Not sure if that's true though.

Man, his fight against Edilberto de Oliveira was fantastic and watching him knock out Ruediger was so so good!

He honestly should have lost against Liaudin. Round 3 was the deciding round and he blatantly grabbed the fence to avoid a takedown which had him land on top. Even with that happening, most had it scored for Liaudin and Taylor walked away with it. Without the fence grab, I have no doubt that Liaudin would have won.

I hate to be that guy, but Taylor gets overrated a bit. He really hasn't had a significant UFC win.

He honestly should have lost against Liaudin. Round 3 was the deciding round and he blatantly grabbed the fence to avoid a takedown which had him land on top. Even with that happening, most had it scored for Liaudin and Taylor walked away with it. Without the fence grab, I have no doubt that Liaudin would have won.

I hate to be that guy, but Taylor gets overrated a bit. He really hasn't had a significant UFC win.

No ones talking about him being a contender you hater, just a really exciting fighter.

Plus he moved down to 155 where he is no longer significantly outsized.

I agree about him not having any significant wins... he's still great fun to watch though!

I'd like to see him and Paul Kelly throwdown again. That fight was awesome.

No ones talking about him being a contender you hater, just a really exciting fighter.

Plus he moved down to 155 where he is no longer significantly outsized.

No, but you are talking about him getting robbed. It's only far to bring up a fight in which he did some robbing himself.

I'm just stating facts - no need to cry about it.

The lead up to the initial exchange and the exchange itself in the fight with Paul Kelly was the business.

No, but you are talking about him getting robbed. It's only far to bring up a fight in which he did some robbing himself.

I'm just stating facts - no need to cry about it.

Me bringing up the robbery vs stout was soley based on its relevance of him looking good in his new weight class. Not towards him being a contender or underrated.

Not crying? Whatever let's not turn this into an argument thread. I agree he is not a contender

Sorry for talking about Paul Taylor in your Paul Taylor thread. I was way out of line.

So your a hater if you say the slightest thing bad about him???

Nope.

But when you come into a thread where not a single person has stated anything about the fighter deserving to be highly rated, or a contender, or anything of the sort and call him overrated... then yes, yous hatin'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back