Where is Pat Barry?.....

I was watching the embedded videos and there is no sign of him around Rose, this might be some TMZ stuff, but did they broke up? Last time she fought they had a nice moment right before she enters the cage.
Somewhere in the fetal position trying to recover from the Kongo fight.

Pat Barry is down at Grudge.... hopefully the social media followers get that joke.

Found 'em... Rose, Too!

maps_troy.jpg

Barry's striking declined severely after he left Roufus. Grudge was better than Brock's camp but it's still not what he needs. I understand that he needs bigger training partners but technically he's declined.
And for kickboxing Grduge is just nowhere near enough to an elite kickboxing camp. He looked bad in both of his kickboxing fights after UFC he barely won a split decision vs someone most have never heard of and Mwekassa destroyed him

I was watching the embedded videos and there is no sign of him around Rose, this might be some TMZ stuff, but did they broke up? Last time she fought they had a nice moment right before she enters the cage.
Being a good wife.... at home cooking dinner and taking a shower so he can bang Rose when she gets home

Using that bachelors degree and banging thug Rose every night

He is drinking in the Halls of ShouldaHalla where all the guys w all the tools, athleticism and should-be GOATs go after they managed to not make them work... ie prolly in a Dive Bar getting lots of tail somewheres exotic.

You need to work on your gimmick a lot.

IDC if you believe me. Im the one lingeriemodeling and getting $$$, traveling the world, youre the guy on Sherdog that can't get a date w me lol.

Sorry, Black Belts only 4 this gurl.

IDC if you believe me. Im the one lingeriemodeling and getting $$$, traveling the world, youre the guy on Sherdog that can't get a date w me lol.

Sorry, Black Belts only 4 this gurl.
it's like you quit trying altogether.

it's like you quit trying altogether.

Listen there's not way for me to prove to you that I'm a female supermodel. Without meeting in person and I can't do that for everyone.

Yeah, sure, there's been a few guys on Sherdog I hooked up w but they were black belts and only a few, Im not a slut.

I was kind of interested in you... some of your comments were insightful and I liked reading them.
I was interested...

But then you were a real jerk and blew it. Sorry buddy, maybe next time you'll know how to treat a lady and you may get one.
giphy.gif

Listen there's not way for me to prove to you that I'm a female supermodel. Without meeting in person and I can't do that for everyone.

Yeah, sure, there's been a few guys on Sherdog I hooked up w but they were black belts and only a few, Im not a slut.

I was kind of interested in you... some of your comments were insightful and I liked reading them.
I was interested...

But then you were a real jerk and blew it. Sorry buddy, maybe next time you'll know how to treat a lady and you may get one.
giphy.gif
You'd never see any of the other "female" posters stoop like this to get attention. They just have a name that advertises the gimmick and really keep a mention of their playing the female role to a minimum. This is a legitimate bargain bin effort from you and I'm frankly a little disappointed by somebody who clearly has the time and interest to devote to such a gimmick but refused to apply the finesse to make it work.

You'd never see any of the other "female" posters stoop like this to get attention. They just have a name that advertises the gimmick and really keep a mention of their playing the female role to a minimum. This is a legitimate bargain bin effort from you and I'm frankly a little disappointed by somebody who clearly has the time and interest to devote to such a gimmick but refused to apply the finesse to make it work.

I don't know what you're talking about, ok. You're just being a real jerk and I don't like it. I don't care what you think about me or my lingerie modeling career.

I get enough hate in my life because I'm an attractive female and model and everyone stereotypes me as stupid when Im actually very smert.

I thought it would be different on Sherdog and ppl would give me a chance and get to know my mind before my body, but jerks like you prove it's hard to get a break anywhere.

I don't know what you're talking about, ok. You're just being a real jerk and I don't like it. I don't care what you think about me or my lingerie modeling career.

I get enough hate in my life because I'm an attractive female and model and everyone stereotypes me as stupid when Im actually very smert.

I thought it would be different on Sherdog and ppl would give me a chance and get to know my mind before my body, but jerks like you prove it's hard to get a break anywhere.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Even kardashians, who's pretty bad at making the gimmick work, wouldn't post some shit like this. The other guys actually have a lot of people convinced that they're actually women specifically because they avoid posting things like this.

You'd get a lot more mileage from this account if you tone down the lingerie model part and just engage in MMA dialogue with the occasional mention of your character's gender.

Back