Where is NICKTHEFACE???

AiNtEzYbNmE71

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Use to be the greatest UFC promo maker on youtube. Slowly started disappearing, now completely gone?? Does anyone know what happened to him?? Miss his videos

training for a rematch against Joe Lauzon at Metamoris

Someone posted that he was hired by UFC/Zuffa. Not sure how true it is.
Even his twitter account went inactive after mar 2014.

Moved out of his Mum's basement and got a real job.

I just assumed he lost interest and killed himself because every time he'd make a new promo video the fight would get canceled.

Love his promos. Wish he would come back and make them again.

terminated

I think it was Flywin (another great promo maker) said that he's working for the UFC now, making the Fight Pass promos.

He was awesome. It was embarrassing how much better his promos were than the official UFC promos.

I assumed he was working for the UFC after their promo quality started to significantly increase.

Where's Prebek?

Maybe he started to get real money in a big company.

Linda love lace like Linda Lovelace, La Face says she like Mace but she love NickTheFace

After the UFC started to manage the occasional promo that wasn't just Rogan shouting "OHHHHHH HE HURT HIM!!!" and a corny Goldie line like "So, you want to be an Ultimate Fighter?" I assumed that he is now officially employed by the UFC.

Moved out of his Mum's basement and got a real job.

This. The only people who have time for sitting around playing on the computer are HS kids and unemployed basement dwellers. Apparently, he grew up.

I still watch the Overeem v Lesnar promo from time to time.
I love that one

Back