Where is Nick "The Promise" Ring?

In this post you avatar is hilarious :icon_lol:

giphy.gif

Good man.... big fan of groups like Drive like Jehu, Braid, Mineral, Texas, American Football, ATDI myself.

One way to become one of my favorite posters.

Braid played with my cousins band (The Americas) back in 2003. F'n fantastic group of dudes. American Football was just on the Comedy Bang Bang podcast (random).

post-43360-Did-we-just-become-best-friend-O87H.gif

For your listening pleasure, sir.
http://americas.bandcamp.com/album/rinds-of-glory-ep

[YT]jqHkM-SPUpY[/YT]

I think he's doing some New Japan Pro Wrestling.

QqzEC0S.gif

916.gif

According to Wikipedia, Nick is watching people get beat up

On June 6, 2012, Ring was leaving a Starbucks at Macleod Trail and 94th Avenue in Calgary when he saw a group of about 6-10 people across the street beating up a couple to steal a young woman's backpack. One girl had another girl by her hair and was kneeing her in the face while her boyfriend was trying to protect her but was being held down. Ring got out of his car, checked on the victims, and along with another bystander who saw the fight in progress started to chase what he called the "wannabe gangsters" who ran when they saw them. As he chased the suspects, who appeared to be about 17 or 18 years old, Ring called police on his cellphone and the pair were able to catch one suspect. Ring says police caught another five or six suspects

Last edited:
he's around Frank Reynold's schlong

that is the gayest nickname ever

He had knee surgery about a year ago. He is still doing light training I think. I see him at Open Mat all the time.

Edit: I see this is just a troll thread anyways...

Back