Where is Leonardo Santos?

YourfatherII

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What the heck is the problem with the UFC and why isn’t this guy fighting more often? He wants to fight by all accounts; after his win over Stevie Ray he said he wants to fight more frequently. How about him versus Carlos Diego, or hell, even Pettis. So many people they could match him with, your thoughts?

What the heck is the problem with the UFC and why isn’t this guy fighting more often? He wants to fight by all accounts; after his win over Stevie Ray he said he wants to fight more frequently. How about him versus Carlos Diego, or hell, even Pettis. So many people they could match him with, your thoughts?
<FookIsThatGuy>

He probably doesn't want to fight that bad. If he wanted to fight, then he would be fighting. I will bet that the UFC has offered him, but the fights didn't suit his personal agenda, so, he rejected them. If this hasn't happened, then he just not answering any calls from the UFC.

He's only 40 so he has all the time in the world to remain in his athletic prime.

I ask this question a lot. The guy is a beast. I'd like to see more of him.

Submitted GSP

Finished Kevin Lee.
pYYBQp.gif

Did this in his last fight
GracefulSophisticatedEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif

Hope that helps

Last edited:
Submitted GSP

Finished Kevin Lee.
pYYBQp.gif

Did this in his last fight
GracefulSophisticatedEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif

Hope that helps

The FIGHTER kevin lee gif is fuckin tremendous. Stevie ray however DESERVED to get flatlined for such a telegraphed punch

You know how guys get hit and fall down,and then try to get back up and you keep hittin em but they get back up anyway?

Leonardo Santos DOES NOT PLAY THAT SHIT

The Stevie Ray KO is brilliant - I was away during that event and have never seen it. Picture-perfect right hand, beautiful!

I get the feeling they're hesitant to push him too much due to his age, he really needs a top 15 opponent at this stage.

The FIGHTER kevin lee gif is fuckin tremendous. Stevie ray however DESERVED to get flatlined for such a telegraphed punch
Stevie ray, the 2nd bum out of Scotland.

Jokes aside he's a beast i'd love to see him against a low top15 like Alexander hernandez

He probably doesn't want to fight that bad. If he wanted to fight, then he would be fighting. I will bet that the UFC has offered him, but the fights didn't suit his personal agenda, so, he rejected them. If this hasn't happened, then he just not answering any calls from the UFC.

Combo of Injuries + He's expressed his frustration about not getting fights

I would love to see him fight Islam next - battle of the guy's who can't get fights

@Ackmed @Chael_Sonnen

Combo of Injuries + He's expressed his frustration about not getting fights

I would love to see him fight Islam next - battle of the guy's who can't get fights

@Ackmed @Chael_Sonnen

Never heard of him but just looked him up and will probably watch some of his fights. He seems very inactive. Even though Islam hasnt gotten opponents he wants he still fights whoever is left.

What about Santos vs Drew Dober?

Needs a big name fight to get his name out there. Old beast for sure tho

Back