Where is Gegard Mousasi?Why no fight scheluded?

Gegard is busy. Busy looking for an opportunity. An opportunity to jump ahead of the pack and reach the title as fast as possible. Which means attempting to talk your way ahead of the pack, or luck out into a fight against a top ranked opponent.

As opposed to fighting his way to the top, like the rest of the contenders.

I think he's a very skilled competitor, but its clear he's hoping to cut some corners.

Mousasi plans to move to 185. I do not know about you guys, but Mousasi vs. Bisping headlining an card in England or anywhere else in Europe, is more appealing to me than Bisping vs. Diaz (Matchup clearly favours Bisping in my opinion).

That would be awesome.

With The Sauce and Machida heading to MW, there's no division as stacked in its top 10. Hopefully Chael heads back to MW too.

Mousasi vs Cung Le is the fight to make.

Gegard is busy. Busy looking for an opportunity. An opportunity to jump ahead of the pack and reach the title as fast as possible. Which means attempting to talk your way ahead of the pack, or luck out into a fight against a top ranked opponent.

As opposed to fighting his way to the top, like the rest of the contenders.

I think he's a very skilled competitor, but its clear he's hoping to cut some corners.

lol what?

Back