Where is Gegard Mousasi?Why no fight scheluded?

ali2013champ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He was callling Vitor out for months and he also said he wants to fight at UFC 168 event.

Did he reinjure himself or there is no fight for Mousasi at 185? I think with Kennedy vs Natal Main eventing that may be the case.

Bisping would be perfect opponent but i feel he will duck mousasi with taking big money Nick Diaz fight.

any news on him?

I'd like to see him fight someone legit so I can see if he's really that good.

It was said he is going to be out till 2014...

Are we in 2014 yet?

He's been injure but an announcement is coming soon.

Edmund W. Kenney III ‏@BIGED17 11 Oct
@mousasi_mma when's your next fight. pic.twitter.com/kkHLLKDhrH
View photo

Gegard Mousasi ‏@mousasi_mma 12 Oct
@BIGED17 coming soon...

BVwqkjWCMAAAW1v.jpg

I asked the same question a few months back. He's got some exciting match-ups on the horizon and I think he can really shake things up in the LHW division.

He should fight Le....I really thought they would headline Singapore....

I asked the same question a few months back. He's got some exciting match-ups on the horizon and I think he can really shake things up in the LHW division.

He has responded to me on twitter a few times, wants to go to MW. Says he doesn't have an opponent, and to ask Dana.

It was said he is going to be out till 2014...

Are we in 2014 yet?

Its mid October, he said he wants to fight in Jan or Feb...standard camp is 12 weeks so we should be hearing something soon if he fights in Jan.

He should fight Le....I really thought they would headline Singapore....

As I've said before I think this is the fight that will happen. I'm willing to bet it will be on the Super Bowl card. Le has his fans and they want to make Mousasi a name. I'd bet on this fight in Feb.

Mousasi plans to move to 185. I do not know about you guys, but Mousasi vs. Bisping headlining an card in England or anywhere else in Europe, is more appealing to me than Bisping vs. Diaz (Matchup clearly favours Bisping in my opinion).

Hopefully we hear some official news soon about him. But the super bowl card sounds reasonable.
Against Le is good, but against Bisping would be better to make his name in the UFC.

Back