Where is fighter kevin lee?

Nobody really cares. His hype is long over.

No, Kevin Lee is the most talented LW on the roster. Khabib dodged a bullet that their paths never crossed, now he will have to crush Islam instead.

Decorated Fighter Kevin Lee
maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah ffs dude!!!

where is that meme pic where kevin lee is the last one stated as 'you'?

I hope he comes back soon,im a fan
Agree. Sure his trash talk have have holes in them but he never shys away from a challange. When every lightweight was turning down Makhachaev he was the only one that wanted to fight him.

Nobody really cares. His hype is long over.
The type of fan who discards a fighter after it becomes apparent he isn't a future champ is fucking WEIRD

you guys really only root for the elite fighters? You don't just like some random dudes up and down the card? Such an odd way to cheer for fighters.

The only thing I have to look forward to, now that Justin and Khabib are done..... seeing that train wreck of a tat! I’m just giddy with the thought of this helmet thing.

After his last loss he said he was going to take a lot of time off. I think he’s lost all of his confidence.

Watching Kanye on JRE, telling Khabib he can fight while going forward and wrestle.

And also "might not fight for a few years" after the Do Bronx loss

He shat the bed again

Said he won't be fighting for a long time

Tore his ACL, was rehabbing it, but somehow tore his other ACL in the process

Now getting a bucket tattooed on his head

The type of fan who discards a fighter after it becomes apparent he isn't a future champ is fucking WEIRD

you guys really only root for the elite fighters? You don't just like some random dudes up and down the card? Such an odd way to cheer for fighters.
nah there are tons of fighters I love who probably would never be champs. But there are fighters who are hyped to an extreme like Kevin Lee which I said from day 1 are not as elite as a lot of peple made him out to be, why change my stance now when it has only been proven? This doesn't mean I only care about elite fighters.

Back