Where is Cejudo!??!?!

MarleyLynx

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This guy is a monster. Olympic gold medalist. Beat DJ. KO TJ. Finish Moraes. Hasn't fought since June of 2019. WHERE IS CEJUDO?

It's been 8 months since his last fight and nothings announced yet. Meaning he's taking roughly a year break without injury? I've never seen this before from a champ.

Triple Clown had surgery and it seems like they're planning to make a fight with Aldo.

Youve never seen a long layoff from a champ after winning the belt? It literally almost always happens when someone wins a belt in this era these days

Cejudo is too busy being a meme. Hope Yan knocks his cinder block head off

Triple Clown had surgery and it seems like they're planning to make a fight with Aldo.
Wasn't aware he had surgery. I heard about the Aldo fight but it seems like nothing is in stone yet. This is such a long layoff.

To find Cejudo, one must first look downward..

Wasn't aware he had surgery. I heard about the Aldo fight but it seems like nothing is in stone yet. This is such a long layoff.

Sounded like he needed the surgery. It's bad timing because he was on a roll but given what he accomplished he deserves the time to get healthy.

lost in a ball pit.

giphy.gif

Midgets are notoriously difficult to spot and keep up with. He could be behind a car, inside a small bag, under a leaf or hiding somewhere else.

Last edited:
This guy is a monster. Olympic gold medalist. Beat DJ. KO TJ. Finish Moraes. Hasn't fought since June of 2019. WHERE IS CEJUDO?

It's been 8 months since his last fight and nothings announced yet. Meaning he's taking roughly a year break without injury? I've never seen this before from a champ.
D9c3U4EWsAEEYWs.jpg

He's rehabbing his shitty personality.

Back