Where is Arman?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He fought semi recently - in July, where he put an impressive performance against Davi Ramos. Before that a very dominant display vs OAM, and prior to that a narrow loss to Islam. He done really well in that fight though, it was his UFC debut.

This is a guy who has future UFC LW champ potential, he doesn’t even have a fight booked. He has to be fast tracked, dude has a solid ground game with unbelievable wrestling and excellent striking. The finishes will come for him.

Imo his next opponent should be a guy like Dober/Hernandez/Santos. Maybe Dariush but i doubt he takes that fight.

Arman Tsarukyan, don't be a nerd.

Anyone know what his nickname means? Ahalkalakets

Dudes a beast, and not everyone is Chimaev and Kevin Holland, only been 4 months since his last fight.. I'm sure he'll have something soon.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Beast!

He should fight Rafael Aziev just because Azeris are disrespecting him and armenians constantly under his IG Pic's

Btw He is in LA and trains

Hes scary for any top 5 LW ranked fighters. Guy's a legit beast. Although Islam won the decision, he had a tough time with him

No he is not a future champion, top 5 maybe but he won’t touch gold

Hes scary for any top 5 LW ranked fighters. Guy's a legit beast. Although Islam won the decision, he had a tough time with him
Islam looked pissed off after the fight, probably was ashamed that a UFC debutant put up such a fight. Zero shame in win over that guy though.

He should fight Rafael Aziev just because Azeris are disrespecting him and armenians constantly under his IG Pic's

Fiziev would starch him
Lmao no

Anyone elite would make easy work of him

Based on what? He is already one of the best grapplers in the division.
He barely beat OAM

He's also small for the division, his height will be a real problem at 155

He barely beat OAM

He's also small for the division, his height will be a real problem at 155
Really? I must have completely remembered that fight wrongly then, even still OAM is a solid wrestler so not an easy win.

Really? I must have completely remembered that fight wrongly then, even still OAM is a solid wrestler so not an easy win.
OAM isn't good at anything

Hernandez beat OAM far easier than Arman did

OAM isn't good at anything

Hernandez beat OAM far easier than Arman did
Yeah that’s just not true my guy. OAM was a solid gatekeeper LW with a good grappling base. Never a major fun watch though.

Who is Rafael Aziev? You mean Rafael Fiziev. Fiziev is from Kyrgyzstan, right? He doesn't look Azeri at all, more like North Caucasus or some Kyrgyz/Russian mix.

Fiziev would starch him

If Makhachev couldn't starch him, I doubt Fiziev could. The wrestling changes the standup exchanges a lot. Makhachev imo is top 5 guy, just hasn't gotten the opportunity to show it yet.

Who is Rafael Aziev? You mean Rafael Fiziev. Fiziev is from Kyrgyzstan, right? He doesn't look Azeri at all, more like North Caucasus or some Kyrgyz/Russian mix.

If Makhachev couldn't starch him, I doubt Fiziev could. The wrestling changes the standup exchanges a lot. Makhachev imo is top 5 guy, just hasn't gotten the opportunity to show it yet.
Makhachev is a pillow fisted wrestlehumper, of course he didnt starch him

Fiziev is one of the best strikers in MMA, if not THE best

Let me clarify for you..His dad is Azeri and his mom is Russian. His dad was a military man and was stationed in multiple central Asian countries before settling in Kirghistan.
As far as what he looks like...you are wrong there. Azeri's have varied looks, full spectrum, from very light skinned/green eyed to light skinned dark hair, to dark skin dark hair. Much less homogeneous of an ethno type than the northern Caucasus regions, lot more mixture over last 10-15 centuries. Azeris actually descendants of ancient Albanians, so if you seen them, they look very much like Faziev.

Back