Where is ANTHONY PETTIS?

Alvarez vs. Iaquinta or Dariush would be cool.
I completely forgot about Dariush, probably because he won't fight RDA. It's hard to match him up with that in mind.

Who cares

The man was awful to have as the champ, pulling out of nearly all his fights

Thankfully now at least he won't be ruining cards
That is a very selfish outlook.

Last edited:
th

He's scared, homie.

I completely forgot about Dariush, probably because he won't fight RDA. It's hard to match him up with that in mind.

That is a very selfish outlook.

Not really

Selfish would be if I was saying haha fuck him, I hope he injures himself everyday now that he is gone

The guy stalled the division, talked a lot, ruined some good fights

It's better that he isn't the champion now unless you are going to miss some of his interviews where he talks about get 4 haircut a week as not much attention is going to be focused on him

Who cares

The man was awful to have as the champ, pulling out of nearly all his fights

Thankfully now at least he won't be ruining cards

So true. As long as this guy stays away from the belt, he can sit on the bench for as long as he likes.

Not really

Selfish would be if I was saying haha fuck him, I hope he injures himself everyday now that he is gone

The guy stalled the division, talked a lot, ruined some good fights
That's not being selfish, just an asshole. Selfishness is what you exhibited. You are only concerned with yourself and how his injuries affect your enjoyment of this sport. Not once did you consider how these injuries affect Anthony Pettis, which is much worse than you missing out on a few fights.

Under his bed looking for his right knee cap

That's not being selfish, just an asshole. Selfishness is what you exhibited. You are only concerned with yourself and how his injuries affect your enjoyment of this sport. Not once did you consider how these injuries affect Anthony Pettis, which is much worse than you missing out on a few fights.

Pettis isn't at 125, no need to cry
He chose as career as a fighter, problem with injuries is because of the fighter and the way he trains, that's his problem

Pettis isn't at 125, no need to cry
He chose as career as a fighter, problem with injuries is because of the fighter and the way he trains, that's his problem
I like plenty of fighters across multiple weight classes. Perhaps you would too if you'd update your roster beyond two fighters who were relevant a decade ago.

If he's ready to go by the end of the year I say put him on ufc 194 or FOX 17 vs either Eddie Alvarez or Edson Barboza.

Good lord put him vs Barboza for some Street fighter Turbo action!

Getting a haircut most likely

Damn.... Beat me to it!!

In all seriousness. I'm a Pettis fan but the injuries and long layoffs make him non existent. Guy could be a money force but Father Time catches up and fighters life is so short he's draining millions down the table. Train smart and make some cash!!

Back