Where is a good place to discuss Rogan podcasts? Because the comments section is just.....

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's an endless sea of everyone trying to out funny or parrot each other with some short meme/phrase.
When did this start? I remember when Rogan comments had actual discussion going on.

So where can we discuss it. Reddit? I don't use reddit much and I'm still not familiar with it.

Thats also sherdog. Guilty as charged. Im mostly a pun and multi entendre fan though and will post them if I see them for reasons unknown. I dont really care if theyre shitty as long as they work. Maybe ask for a Hogan sticky? It would get convoluted fast though. Just post whatever episode you want to talk about on your chosen electronic forum I guess? Theyre in the mayberry all the time.

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Ts: internet comment sections suck

I thought the JRE website had it's own message board. I know it used to.

lol he started smoking weed in his early 30's and then became so some sort of spokesman for it . Hilarious stuff.

zCrM--nr_oKiqqf2JtTTBI5QsTko0HCZ9nD0wjUT428.png

I'll look into it............................................................................... cough cough

I don't know if there's a good place to discuss the podcast, but Sherdog is widely known as the best place to discuss places to discuss the podcast.

Back