Where have SilvA99 and Iron Trav been?

Cesaro

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think Silva99 changed his name to Goodridge_Fan or something but I still haven't seen that name, and Iron Trav's last post was like a month ago... anyone know where they have been?

Also, Killer.. the guy with carpal tunnel and the michael avatar, i haven't seen him around either.

well i just realized iron trav has posted recently, so scratch that.. but how about the other 2?

I haven't seen or heard from Killer but our resident 12 year old Silva99/Goodridgefan was banned for threatening to hack the site. I miss the stupid little fucker.

Yep Silva was banned for threatening to hack the forum.

Iron Trav has been away due to personal reasons but you should see him more regularly these days.

- The Jake

So thats why he was PMing me some master plan on bringing this whole thing down.

You better be fucking joking Razor. I left my funny bone at home this morning.

- The Jake

A 12 year old is banned for making a hacker threat.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe he's really a 33 year old hacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#!!

Of course..and we all live in a yellow submarine.

Fucking free the poor kid damn it.

I believe that he is, but him saying he's 12 and really being totally different would be nothing new for people on this site.

With regards to Iron Trav, I read on the EZ board, I think.... or maybe it was some kind of hallucinogenic hangover...

kagemusha and steve pell broke into Trav's house, pried off the CAPS LOCK and flushed it down the commode. they then started pummeling him hockey style, pulling his shirt over his head and unloading wild haymakers and uppercuts, leaving him hardly damaged, as we all know that kage tips the scales at 98lbs soaking wet. pell aint much bigger.

This was 2 months ago. In the meantime, Trav was trying to track down either a replacement caps lock key or a whole new keyboard. He needs a special keyboard, with reinforced Iron keys to withstand the powerfull keystrokes of this fantastically strong Canuck. A standard keyboard becomes a pile of circuits and plastic, with the damage centered around the H and the A keys. One fit of Iron Trav maniacal laughing is all it takes! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:p

Its good to have him back. his analysis of who would win between ken and tito was awesome.

Where is killer

He was a fun guy to haven drunken conversations with

I heard someone say it was so boring in hear these days people are posting on the gay rights web-site!

Back