Where has the stigma come from that Tony Ferguson gets rocked or dropped every fight?

I made some gifs
gLsPiV4.gif

QQoCkmE.gif

FYO06Lj.gif

3rd one is a legit knockdown, clean head kick. Others are balance shots that meant nothing.

Tony throws weird strikes that leave him off balance at times. He really doesn't care a lot about it either, he's happy to go to the mat if someone wants to follow.

He's been knocked down like twice durrr.Those other ones aren't knockdowns because he wasn't hurt he was just off balance and I can tell when someone is hurt or not because I have magical powers.Also,if www.ufcbullshitstatitics.com has a fighter not getting dropped it because they absolutely positively were not and manipulating statistics is not some the prestigious and perfect company would ever do....so facts brah!Boxing's been around forever,but lets not use their knockdown standards,lets use something that's totally opinion based so we can debate about it for a hundred years.

It comes from every fight....

:)

He's been knocked down like twice durrr.Those other ones aren't knockdowns because he wasn't hurt he was just off balance and I can tell when someone is hurt or not because I have magical powers.Also,if www.ufcbullshitstatitics.com has a fighter not getting dropped it because they absolutely positively were not and manipulating statistics is not some the prestigious and perfect company would ever do....so facts brah!Boxing's been around forever,but lets not use their knockdown standards,lets use something that's totally opinion based so we can debate about it for a hundred years.

Herp derp let's make a long winded post instead and act like we can't use our brain and make any sort of analytical thinking about things we see.

You know what? You're right BRAH. Tony is a can getting knocked down by every strike his opponents throw and he's on the absolute verge of being stopped in every round of every fight he's in.

Also, since boxing's been around so long let's adapt every aspect of their game into the striking aspects of MMA. Can't wait for those standing 8 counts in the octagon, gonna be amazing!

Herp derp let's make a long winded post instead and act like we can't use our brain and make any sort of analytical thinking about things we see.

You know what? You're right BRAH. Tony is a can getting knocked down by every strike his opponents throw and he's on the absolute verge of being stopped in every round of every fight he's in.

When did I say he's a CAN getting knocked down by every strike?Are you seriously retarded?I implied he's gotten knocked down more than twice,and you're calling me dumb lmao.Let's use Sherdog's #1 argument,oh now you think he's a can and he sucks and your a hater even though you didn't say anything remotely close to that... brah?!Dumbest group of people and you seem to be leading the pack.

When did I say he's a CAN getting knocked down by every strike?Are you seriously retarded?I implied he's gotten knocked down more than twice,and you're calling me dumb lmao.Let's use Sherdog's #1 argument,oh now you think he's a can and he sucks and your a hater even though you didn't say anything remotely close to that... brah?!Dumbest group of people and you seem to be leading the pack.

It is called hyperbole, bud. Sigh...nevemind.

Tip: Put a space after you end a sentence or use punctuation. You are calling others dumb but your post is a train wreck.

I'm here to help.

Pettis, Cowboy, Barbosa, Yves Edwards, RDA, Kevin Lee...Tony is bleeding in just about every fight he participates in. He's hittable as fuck. But he's a damn good finisher that's tough to finish. It's not a negative for him. His resume speaks for itself. But acting like he doesn't get clipped is just ignoring facts.

It is called hyperbole, bud. Sigh...nevemind.

Tip: Put a space after you end a sentence or use punctuation. You are calling others dumb but your post is a train wreck.

I'm here to help.

Oh I do everything well when i'm not intentionally posting like an idiot cause I started the mocking with it. It's funny,of course you have to use Sherdog's 2nd best go to and talk about punctuation.So predictable.

Tip: Learn how to spell never mind,silly child.I'm happy I helped.

Pettis, Cowboy, Barbosa, Yves Edwards, RDA, Kevin Lee...Tony is bleeding in just about every fight he participates in. He's hittable as fuck. But he's a damn good finisher that's tough to finish. It's not a negative for him. His resume speaks for itself. But acting like he doesn't get clipped is just ignoring facts.

For sure BUT he also shoulder rolls a lot of those punches. He does get hit though. It's impossible to apply the kind of forward pressure he does and not get hit.

For sure BUT he also shoulder rolls a lot of those punches. He does get hit though. It's impossible to apply the kind of forward pressure he does and not get hit.
Very true. I know you are a big fan. He is a problem for anyone at 155, Khabib included. Can't wait for that fight. I don't care much for Tony outside of the cage, but damn is he fun to watch in those 15-25 minute intervals. I used to count him out. Got tired of being wrong so many times though haha.

Oh I do everything well when i'm not intentionally posting like an idiot cause I started the mocking with it. It's funny,of course you have to use Sherdog's 2nd best go to and talk about punctuation.So predictable.

Tip: Learn how to spell never mind,silly child.I'm happy I helped.

Nevermind as one word is generally viewed as acceptable in non formal communication. And we...are on an MMA forum.

Your posts look like a dumpster fire without the spaces, but if you don't care...fair enough. I was just trying to help.

Aside from that I enjoy mocking those who post their views in a pompous way as if they have some sort of special insight and anyone who disagrees is a moron. You fit that bill with your post, so yes I'm going to make fun of you for it.

Nevermind as one word is generally viewed as acceptable in non formal communication. And we...are on an MMA forum.

Your posts look like a dumpster fire without the spaces, but if you don't care...fair enough. I was just trying to help.

Aside from that I enjoy mocking those who post their views in a pompous way as if they have some sort of special insight and anyone who disagrees is a moron. You fit that bill with your post, so yes I'm going to make fun of you for it.

Yeah it would be if you had put an R in it smarty pants.A dumpster fire without spaces?WTF is going on in these forums hahaha,dumber and dumber everyday.I only post here like once a month cause the stupidity is just too high,but i'm happy there's people like you holding down the fort and fixing all the bad unpronounsiating good unpronounsiators.

He’s been dropped like 2 or 3 times in his last 12 fights. He ate a shot from Pettis and ate a head kick from a short notice opponent in Vannata. That’s really been about it. Think about some of his best wins and some of most skilled strikers he has faced during win streak. RDA, Cowboy, Barboza, Josh Thomson, Lee, Tibau, etc. All of those guys threw the kitchen sink at Tony and he walked through all of it. Never dropped. Never significantly rocked. So why do I always see on here that “Tony gets dropped and rocked every single fight?” What gives Shernerds??

Wrong, Lee dropped him as well.

Yeah it would be if you had put an R in it smarty pants.A dumpster fire without spaces?WTF is going on in these forums hahaha,dumber and dumber everyday.I only post here like once a month cause the stupidity is just too high,but i'm happy there's people like you holding down the fort and fixing all the bad unpronounsiating good unpronounsiators.

Fuck. You got me on that typo ha ha. I can't say shit about that...score one for you.

Aside from that, forgive me if I put little stock in how you view my intellectual capabilities...perhaps that's a blind spot on my part and I should do a bunch of self reflection based on your observations.

Nah ha ha, I'm good.

But honestly yes, jamming every sentence together without using spaces does in fact look ridiculous. You don't have to care, I'm well aware of that. It was just an observation of my own.

I think it comes from Ferguson getting rocked and dropped alot.

He has a horrible chin, but he does have great recovery

Typical Sherdog response, if you can’t argue the facts then look for spelling or grammar flaws. Haha

Don't worry about that homie.

Why no reply about it being 2 different sites?

Waving the white flag I guess, ha ha.

Chalk one up for me.<Moves>

Don't worry about that homie.

Why no reply about it being 2 different sites?

Waving the white flag I guess, ha ha.

Chalk one up for me.<Moves>
Because we were on the same one. I would say check the spelling but we both know you did that.
Bottom line, you know Tony gets dropped more than panties at the Charlie Sheen Mansion right?

Back