Where does Wilder rank among all time great HWs?

He didn't try to fight wlad, he didn't unify the belts with Parker. Im not accusing him of ducking, you're the one that likes to accuse fighters of that, Im saying that he didn't try to fight these guys.
You probably think he did because youd suck his cock if you had the opportunity

And as for challenging Fury? Didn't Tyson turn up to his fight to call him out lol. You're delusional pal

@TownBiz is borderline nonce mate.

@TownBiz We're still waiting for you to respond on where you rate Pulev AT. Remember, this is an easy question, don't overthink it too much.

He didn't try to fight wlad, he didn't unify the belts with Parker. Im not accusing him of ducking, you're the one that likes to accuse fighters of that, Im saying that he didn't try to fight these guys.
You probably think he did because youd suck his cock if you had the opportunity

And as for challenging Fury? Didn't Tyson turn up to his fight to call him out lol. You're delusional pal
yes, fury turned up at the fight to call wilder out and wilder accepted the challenge on the spot...then wilder spent months chasing after fury while fury refused to answer his calls.

wilder had nothing to do with wlad-AJ...that was an order by the wba. why would wilder challenge fury but not want to fight wlad, the guy who lost to fury?

sorry, i meant to say 2,465,635,637th...missed a couple of spots.

I mean, you just exposed how little you know about boxing. So I'm fine, you should just feel a little embarassed.
no dude, i corrected myself...it was actually 2,465,635,637th, see, we're on the same page!

well then you should start doing that dawg, I'm waiting

He'll pull out his book in an attempt to school you and read chapters 7, 11 and 13. You'll know more about bankruptcy than MC Hammer after he's through with you. Be careful, dawg.

How has this thread done 18 pages..?

This is diaz level attrition.

You gotta hespect that mother fuckers.

Wlad ducked Wilder?
No, Wilder ducked Wlad because his team said he wasn't ready for Wlad despite Wilder being 33-0 with 32 KO's at the time. Said he wanted Wlad in late 2016 which at the time Wlad had already lost to Fury and was awaiting a rematch in late September which Fury withdrew from which left some waiting to be done on Wlad's part. So after Joshua beat Molina they started negotiations in which turned out to be Wlad's last match.

Wilder also was reported getting dropped by Klitschko is sparring back then, nothing to the other way around.

Back