Where Does the Republican Party Go From Here?

Not a guarantee with COVID in the mix, and how Biden handles it. One lock down, and the economy is all Biden's. The only reason it built back up, was because of how lax Trump was on COVID, and letting people get back at it. And of course his overall policies didn't hurt. If Biden changes those policies, and shuts the country down, it's gonna be a tough road back.

Biden promised a lock down and if there isn't one, that's one promise broken!

https://nypost.com/2020/08/21/biden-would-shut-down-us-to-stop-coronavirus-spread-if-recommended/

I want my lockdown!

Hope about americans stop trying to own each other and focus instead.

Sit back and watch the Kamala presidency shit show that's sure to come.

At least it will be a different shit show. The great thing is we get rid of the entire royal Frikken family and that lying thru her teeth press secretary.

Nowhere. Trump will continue to hold rallies, and be the unofficial leader of the party until he runs again in 2024.

It's kind of an interesting scenario, as Trump will still be pulling some strings despite not being in government. He ain't goin' anywhere. He got 70,000,000 votes, and has half the country devoted to him. Dems better be careful, and not rock the boat too much. After four years, they best have a good economy and a general satisfactory approval rating, or else Donnie boy will go back in and sweep the nation back up.

Well, if he doesn't die or get dementia that is. He is pretty old.

Trump is old and Fat. Like really fat.

Kind of dont think it will happen in 2024 but could be interesting.

Consolidated the latino votes in Florida and turn it into a solid red state. Do the same in Texas to keep it red. They are flipping seats in California and NY as we speak. Start working on causing division in the Democratic party as it's in the mids of a identity crisis and pick off moderate democrats and turn the party unwilling hard left.

Didn't trump get the most votes ever by a republican. Take away the 24-7, 365 brainwashing campaign and he wins. He got 43% of ny for fuck sake. Very impressive latino numbers too.

They've become the defacto party of working class America. They should further reach out to latinos and embrace unions and common sense positions

LMFAO you are a dimwit. Because trump didn’t fill his administration with corporate American scumbags who will not be looking out for your average person. You watch way too much Fox. Pure moron.

that’s the problem with modern day conservatives. They are getting anal probed and can’t recognize it’s their own doing it to them

Whether they should be purged or not is up for debate but I wouldn’t label these folks necessarily Trumpian as they had political careers before Trump. Purging some of the head positions in the Senate because they accepted Trump after he was elected is a bit silly. Some of what they did might hurt them in the future but I don’t see that getting most of them canned anytime soon.

The Trump enablers shouldn't be rewarded, don't you think?

Trump's America first rhetoric, while speaking out against cancel culture, big tech censorship, fake news, China infiltration, illegal immigration, and being a perceived voice for workers... that got him 70 mil votes, more than Obama.

Take away Trump's shitty/childish behaviour and 24/7 media negativity, and he's doing another term

His good aspects obviously resonated with Americans, especially minorities, they just need someone to replace him that's not embarrassing.

GOP is still strong. They picked up seats in the house and kept the senate. Supreme court is 6/3 conservative too. The left will lose more house seats in the next mid term too.

There will be a lot of disappointed young progressives in 4 years when the left has delivered nothing they claimed they would.
LMFAO you are a dimwit. Because trump didn’t fill his administration with corporate American scumbags who will not be looking out for your average person. You watch way too much Fox. Pure moron.

that’s the problem with modern day conservatives. They are getting anal probed and can’t recognize it’s their own doing it to them

Oh right. Trump claimed he was draining the swamp, only to fill it with the worst of corporate America. Bro you need to fix that 45 k mentality that you have it’s holding you back

Trump's America first rhetoric, while speaking out against cancel culture, big tech censorship, fake news, China infiltration, illegal immigration, and being a perceived voice for workers... that got him 70 mil votes, more than Obama.

Take away Trump's shitty/childish behaviour and 24/7 media negativity, and he's doing another term

His good aspects obviously resonated with Americans, especially minorities, they just need someone to replace him that's not embarrassing.

trump was purposely divisive to appeal to a certain demographic. The 24/7 media coverage was no different than what Obama experience

What are you talking about TS, Trump won. He told us the networks predictions are fake news.

<Dany07>

Trump is old and Fat. Like really fat.

Kind of dont think it will happen in 2024 but could be interesting.

He's really not that fat. Chris Christie is really fat, Trump is just overweight. His belly won't be a problem. It's his brain that will be of top concern if he wants to keep this shit up. He didn't age a day in the White House. I'm guessing he'll be around, but age catches up to everyone. We'll see.

He has started since that he wants to avoid a lockdown.

But have you seen the numbers? We are headed towards a healthcare strain perhaps double the worst of what we saw earlier. Biden may not lock things down, but I'm sure cities and states will.

“I would shut it down; I would listen to the scientists,” Biden told ABC’s David Muir, in an interview taped Friday.

Biden reasoned that the key to reopening a country’s economy is first gaining control over the virus and its spread. He knocked President Trump for failing to realize that — what he called a “fundamental flaw” of the administration."

Can't "re open" a country's economy without first shutting it down.

I demand my shut down. Period.

Take a breath retard. I'm talking about the demographic that voted for him. Police, firemen, blue collar, entrepreneurs, etc.

Back