Where Does Siver Stand Among Comically Exaggerated Height Listings For Fighters?

Postman Prat

Orange Belt
Reaction score
2157889318001_3903819904001_dennis-siver.jpg

his reach is just insanely small for a standup fighter. it's actually amazing he's had as much success with it as he has.

kind of reminds me of watching sherk try to box, but at least sherk had the wrestling to go along with it.

yeah cause based on that pic you can tell Conor isn't standing tall on his feet where Siver has bad, slouchy posture...because that pic tells all

Hector Lombard listed at 5 foot 10 against Boetsch when he is 5 foot 7.5 inches is a good one. Hendo listed at 6 foot 1, when he is 5 foot 10.5 inches is another one. Randy Couture listed at 6 foot 2, when he is around 5 foot 11.5 inches also was comical.

That's actually Shane Carwin....

pure gold :D

Siver looked like he was more 5'4 than 5'7. That, or this is the p4p best camera angle to ever exaggerate a 2 inch difference. Conor plays the height psychological game big time to try to make people forget that he himself is also small.

I love the little .5 they added ha ha. He is not an inch higher than 5'3".

They have him listed as 5'6.5. You're quibbling over two inches? That is comically exaggerated?

Half an inch? Gee, my apologies for being so far off (even though that's his listed height everywhere else.)

And yeah, listing yourself two inches taller (possibly more) than your real height is 100% comical when you're anything other than a model.

his reach is just insanely small for a standup fighter. it's actually amazing he's had as much success with it as he has.

kind of reminds me of watching sherk try to box, but at least sherk had the wrestling to go along with it.

I totally forgot about the T-Rex Sherk jokes from back then. Classic.

I remember they tried listing McGregor as 5'11 once haha.

Siver is a legit 5'6.5

Tim Sylvia used to be 7' tall when he was in the UFC

Back