Where does Ponzinibbio fit into all of this?

Wtf is that dude doing? Where is he? He should get Edwards next. If Colby wins his next fight, give him the title shot, then have Masvidal fight for the title afterwards. If Colby loses, give Masvidal the title shot immediately, then have Edwards/Ponzi vs Lawler for no. 1 contender.

If memory serves me right I think he had some hospitalizations the past 6 months or so due to really bad infections.

Fight Luque

Mostly just because I think it would be awesome

With his fingers in some eyes.

Getting ready to beat anyone down. RDA has good striking but no power. Ponz is a killer and will tear through everyone exvept maybe usman.

He "fits" pokes on the eyes of the opponents pretty good, as we could see against Gunnar. Devious Argentinian, hope he gets humiliated and KTFO soon.

WAR ANY OPPONENTS !!

It's like people are just now realizing WW is a bigger log jam than LW.

He's 3. Usman. Leon. Ponz but the more they bench him the worse he gets.. it's fucked. Great thread and I applaud you. He destroyed them unlike anyone else too. He's simply not offered fights he's too good if you give him one good name it'll fuck things up and people will cry eye-rake then stand up for Jones.
Destroyed Magny unlike anyone else? Larkin, RDA, & Maia all ran thru Magny with the quickness

Pomz been ducking half the division, including Wonderboy even after he got KO'd

He’s been calling out RDA for the longest

RDA said that the UFC is refusing to give Ponzi an opponent ranked above him cause he ducked Till. Ponzi was last seen trying to angle for the fight with Lawler (along with half of the division it seems).

Knuckles deep in someone's eye socket?

Back