Where does Ponzinibbio fit into all of this?

CaesarSinclair34

Intercontinental Championship Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
The man is on a 7 fight win streak with finishes over Magny and Nelson.

Personally this is how the WW division rankings look to me;
C. Usman
1. Colby
2. Woodley
3. Masvidal
4. Edwards
5. Ponzinibbio
6. Dos Santos

I’ve called Ponz vs Edwards all night long.

Ponz = 7 fight win streak with mostly FINISHES.

He needs to get a step up in competition. It's been said a million times but still kills me that some guys are held out until they end up losing, while some clowns get a shortcut.

Lorenz Larkin rematch...oh wait..

Wtf is that dude doing? Where is he? He should get Edwards next. If Colby wins his next fight, give him the title shot, then have Masvidal fight for the title afterwards. If Colby loses, give Masvidal the title shot immediately, then have Edwards/Ponzi vs Lawler for no. 1 contender.

Ponzinibbio vs the winner of Zaleski Dos Santos/Li Jinglian?

Man im forgetting about Vincente Luqce as well. The man is on 9 fight win streak of all finishes if you take out the Edwards loss. WW is ridiculous

Wish he'd have get momentum necessary in this fucking sport. Def. should've fought RDA tonight or Lawler instead of Colby. But he's injured as far as I remember.

Since he hasn't fought. he shouldn't be even ranked at this point.

I’d be down for Ponz vs Maia. Ponz probably deserves a bigger fight but he also hasn’t fought in awhile.

This reminds me of 2 things how awesome the welterweight division is and also how bad the UFC is handling all this talent. The rising stars like Leon Edwards, Vincente Luque, Ponzinibio, Covington and Usman. The aging veterans Lawler, Woodley, RDA, Thompson, Masvidal, Askren... It's kind of a giant cluster fuck... Of Awesomeness. Almost looks like a grand prix tournament right there, how awesome would that be.

The man is on a 7 fight win streak with finishes over Magny and Nelson.

Personally this is how the WW division rankings look to me;
C. Usman
1. Colby
2. Woodley
3. Masvidal
4. Edwards
5. Ponzinibbio
6. Dos Santos
He's 3. Usman. Leon. Ponz but the more they bench him the worse he gets.. it's fucked. Great thread and I applaud you. He destroyed them unlike anyone else too. He's simply not offered fights he's too good if you give him one good name it'll fuck things up and people will cry eye-rake then stand up for Jones.

Back