Where Does Nik Lentz Go From Here?

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So he is 2-0 as as FW, and beat #6 ranked Nunes. Where does he go from here? I like a fight with Swanson/Poirier loser.

He was impressive. He destroyed Nunes.

Last edited:
it would be ok, but nunes shouldn't be ranked at 6, but it was a good win nonetheless

Noone talking about ReLentzLess, but he is a the top of the heap now.

ftw, Siver pulled out and Swanson is now fighting Poirer.

I say Siver vs ReLentzLess next.

So he is 2-0 as as FW, and beat #6 ranked Nunes. Where does he go from here? I like a fight with Swanson/Siver loser.

Siver is out with an injury; Swanson is fighting Poirier now. I was actually thinking Siver would be a good matchup for Lentz, depending on how long he will be out.

Elkins makes sense. Two wrestlers with the winner getting a significant step up.

Hioki/Guida winner
Hacran Dias
Brimage
Elkins
KZ

Hioki/Guida winner
Hacran Dias
Brimage
Elkins
KZ

I'd like Dias or Elkins. I was very glad when Dias dropped out of his fight with Mendes because Dias showed me some big potential in his fight with Alcantara and I think Mendes would be too much for him right now. They need to build him up slowly.

EDIT: DIAS NOT DIAZ

First of all, I seriously doubted Lentz being able to beat Nunes, and I'll be the first to admit I was dead wrong. Nunes wasn't really in the fight for a second and Lentz was extremely impressive. Elkins, Hacran Dias, Grice/Bermudez winner, or even Siver seem appropriate.

Hacran Dias is my personal favorite. Elkins and Grice/Bermudez seem like a step down. Elkins should probably get the winner of that fight honestly.

This makes sense, Lentz via UD

Lentz is definitely a future contender

I'd say he already is a contender. Nunes seems like a solid gatekeeper at the moment that won rounds off of Kenny Florian and Dennis Siver, while Lentz won every minute of every round against Nunes

I'd say he already is a contender. Nunes seems like a solid gatekeeper at the moment that won rounds off of Kenny Florian and Dennis Siver, while Lentz won every minute of every round against Nunes

He is no doubt a contender.

Lentz looked good, but Nunes also looked bad. But I agree he has moved up the ladder, just not sure how far up. There is a bit of a logjam at the top.

Lentz looked good, but Nunes also looked bad. But I agree he has moved up the ladder, just not sure how far up. There is a bit of a logjam at the top.

I don't think it was even that Nunes looked bad. I think any version of Nunes would've lost to Nik Lentz tonight.

Siver vs. Lentz like others have said. I was impressed - He dominated Nunes from the word go.

Back