Where does nate diaz really stand

Nice try buddy.

http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-wrestl/recaps/032103aaa.html

n1.gif

ok nickdiaz209fan

Despite what they both say I see them fighting into old age because of the money.

Right now they are basically hoping that the UFC will need them to save an event at which point they will ask for a new contract.

I don't see it working and I figure they will both just eventually fight again.

The only people I see beating the champ are Nurmagomedov, Khabilov, Bendo.

I wonder if Khabib and khabilov would agree to fight at some point if they both keep racking up the wins

C'mon, we can razz Nate for the way he's going about his demands....but the reality of the matter is that he's easily a Top 10 LW - that's in the world...being top 10 in the world of anything athletic, is pretty impressive; especially a combat sport.

I agree..a lot of.sherdoggers follow ufc like a soap opera and start thinking that the main characters they see are the only fighters in the world that exist and when they lose they automatically put them aside as if they completely lost all their talent and are worth next to nothing.

Yet when they are on the rise people straddle their ***** and start riding them like if they were gods. Look at cerrone and Jim miller they are both making possible title runs now and are doing great. Nate smashed on both of em. What does that mean that cerrone and Jim miller are garbage?

Hell no. We are watching some the greatest fighters on this planet. Nate Diaz and Nick Diaz will always be legends of MMA. Their unorthodox style and unlimited gas tank is truly unique. high level jitsu black belts and professional level boxing...

Hats off to all of those guys. Bendo, Thompson, miller, cerrone, all of em. I'm just happy to be a fan during this generation and I'm excited to see what the future holds.

Didn't Gray take him down twice? Diaz popped right back up. Training with Faber helps in those situations.

Very true. Nick Diaz did fairly well at stuffing gsp and sherk as well

I'm clearly a huge Diaz fan but until they get back in the octagon they don't deserve to be mentioned in the top 10 of anything. The way I see it you can only be in the top 10 if you are a current, active fighter. Both would probably stay in the top 10 of their respective weight classes if they would just get their ish together and fight!

Back