Where does nate diaz really stand

ONCEAFIGHTER

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I like his style, attitude not so much but where does anyone see him in 2 years. I think he could beat most of the LW division never see him beating bendo (bad matchup for him) Does anyone think he could beat Pettis? just dont see him becoming much more than a gatekeeper in the next couple years.. I could be wrong anyone ever see him being champ?

Don't seem like the Diaz brothers are really into fighting anymore.

Retired and wishing he hadn't messed up his career.

Might as well pull a nick and retire cuz he is never going to be champ.

I can't ever see him being champ. He's too vulnerable to lay and pray.

i think a fight with pettis would be fun, id give pettis the edge but not by much.

I like his style, attitude not so much but where does anyone see him in 2 years. I think he could beat most of the LW division never see him beating bendo (bad matchup for him) Does anyone think he could beat Pettis? just dont see him becoming much more than a gatekeeper in the next couple years.. I could be wrong anyone ever see him being champ?

What exactly does it matter? I watch MMA to witness great fights. Nate delivers.

Bottom half of the top ten, top five if he gets his shit together, never a champ though. All of this is assuming he gets in the cage again.

neither diaz bros could beat a high school wrestler

Nice try buddy.

http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-wrestl/recaps/032103aaa.html

n1.gif

They are sitting on the sidelines watching their prime years pass them buy. Let them be.

C'mon, we can razz Nate for the way he's going about his demands....but the reality of the matter is that he's easily a Top 10 LW - that's in the world...being top 10 in the world of anything athletic, is pretty impressive; especially a combat sport.

Back