Where does Michael “The Count” Bisping rank amongst all time MW’s?

Realistically? Prob top 12 - 15.

The highlight of his career was obviously beating Rockhold for the belt and Anderson Silva. The rest of his career was pretty weak on paper.

His win over Alan Belcher was solid tho

Last edited:
He hadn’t won a fight in 3 years going into that one, and lost 3 of his next 4 after that one (arguably all 4 since many had him losing to Brunson too), if that’s not washed up I don’t know what is (and he STILL arguably beat Bisping).

Adesanya went easy on him out of respect and admiration, don’t be so fucken stupid.
Oh of course Adesanya went easy on him, if course he did.
His first loss against weidman was because he was being a dick, the second was the definition of unfortunate, I suppose Rockhold was useless as well seeing as Mike knocked him out.
And if you're going to use the word "fucken" then don't ever call me stupid.

Oh of course Adesanya went easy on him, if course he did.
His first loss against weidman was because he was being a dick, the second was the definition of unfortunate, I suppose Rockhold was useless as well seeing as Mike knocked him out.
And if you're going to use the word "fucken" then don't ever call me stupid.
Rockhold is chinny and everyone including Bisping knows that was a fluke.

If you don’t think so you’re pretty fucken stupid.

{<hhh]

Rockhold is chinny and everyone including Bisping knows that was a fluke.

If you don’t think so you’re pretty fucken stupid.

{<hhh]
How was it a fucking fluke? He exploited a massive hole in Rockholds game, he saw it and went for it, I know I'm wasting my time talking to you because you're a massive bisping hater so I'll leave it there, but fucking hell son, grow up.

How was it a fucking fluke? He exploited a massive hole in Rockholds game, he saw it and went for it, I know I'm wasting my time talking to you because you're a massive bisping hater so I'll leave it there, but fucking hell son, grow up.
A hole that others have since successfully replicated. Guess they were flukes, too.

Dude is a retard.

Maybe top 10. Every other champ in recent memory is better than him. Even some non champs.

The guy grinded hard though and he deserved a title though. He pretty much lost his vision in one eye because of the sport.

Perennial gatekeeper who managed to reach the pinnacle.Im guessing fans will have guys ranked ahead of him even though they never became a UFC champion cough*mousassi*cough.

Does he crack the Top 5 sherbros?
He lost to GSP, a WW who barely scraped by Hendricks and hadn’t fought in 4 years. Then he got blasted even quicker by WW Gastelum and retired. He beat a very old Anderson and a geriatric Hendo. The left hook on Rockhold was the pinnacle of his career. He thanks God every day that Romero had injuries so that he could jump the line and win a short notice championship fight.

He’s just ahead of Jacare, beneath Weidman for sure.

He lost to GSP, a WW who barely scraped by Hendricks and hadn’t fought in 4 years. Then he got blasted even quicker by WW Gastelum and retired. He beat a very old Anderson and a geriatric Hendo. The left hook on Rockhold was the pinnacle of his career. He thanks God every day that Romero had injuries so that he could jump the line and win a short notice championship fight.

He’s just ahead of Jacare, beneath Weidman for sure.
But weidman is getting knocked out left right and centre and lost to Rockhold, mike is ahead of Jacare, the Jacare that beat weidman, the man that's ahead of mike...

Because Luke had already wiped his ass with Bisping in the first fight, and fought like an overconfident douche in the rematch. There’s a reason that fight is mentioned alongside Serra vs GSP as one of the most unlikely upsets in UFC history.

So yeah, it’s not like Luke slipped on a banana peel and knocked himself out, Bisping still had to throw the punch, but it was definitely a fluke in a sense that If they fought 20 times it’s pretty safe to say that Luke wins 19 of them.

Because Luke had already wiped his ass with Bisping in the first fight, and fought like an overconfident douche in the rematch. There’s a reason that fight is mentioned alongside Serra vs GSP as one of the most unlikely upsets in UFC history.

So yeah, it’s not like Luke slipped on a banana peel and knocked himself out, Bisping still had to throw the punch, but it was definitely a fluke in a sense that If they fought 20 times it’s pretty safe to say that Luke wins 19 of them.
He won the first fight because Mike got cut in training and a head butt opened the cut over mikes good eye, rendering him near blind, it's funny how you're making excuses for his opponents, old, complacent so on and so on, but you're not taking into account Mike had one eye and a very fucked up knee, a knee that has now been completely replaced.
It amazes me that you can't give a man that sacrificed so much and worked so hard to get the belt any credit whatsoever, it's fucking retarded.

Below Anderson, Yoel, Weidman, Whittaker, Izzy, Rockhold, Moose, Vitor, Franklin, Hendo and Jacare for me. Fringe top 10 though.
6 of those guys were never champions. Whittaker and Rockhold failed to defend the title, Izzy is about to lose his belt to Romero who hasn't won a belt. Also you mentioned 11 fighters ahead of him but said he is top 10. Everyone doubted him but the facts aren't fictional unlike the greatness of 8 out of the 11 you listed. Greatness is measured by results, not who we think would beat him

Last edited:
I think there needs to be some modifiers to account for the fact that he was fighting clean in an era full of fucking cheaters.

This - a dozen times. His losses are filled with a who's who of people who tested positive.

He won the first fight because Mike got cut in training and a head butt opened the cut over mikes good eye, rendering him near blind, it's funny how you're making excuses for his opponents, old, complacent so on and so on, but you're not taking into account Mike had one eye and a very fucked up knee, a knee that has now been completely replaced.
It amazes me that you can't give a man that sacrificed so much and worked so hard to get the belt any credit whatsoever, it's fucking retarded.
I gave him credit, I put him in the top 20 list of all time MWs, that’s a very respectable accomplishment for a career journeyman. And if you think he’s better than Luke you don’t have a clue.

Back