Where does Michael “The Count” Bisping rank amongst all time MW’s?

Maori

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Perennial gatekeeper who managed to reach the pinnacle.Im guessing fans will have guys ranked ahead of him even though they never became a UFC champion cough*mousassi*cough.

Does he crack the Top 5 sherbros?

Hes the best to ever grace that unworthy mat

He's secured his place in history as the only champion who would have been an underdog against anyone in the top 10 of his division during his reign. And no one knew this better than him.

He beat Silva, Hendo, and Rockhold. Plus about 17 other UFC fighters.

I don’t rank these things, but he’s up there.

Below Anderson, Yoel, Weidman, Whittaker, Izzy, Rockhold, Moose, Vitor, Franklin, Hendo and Jacare for me. Fringe top 10 though.

Not as high as he would be if USADA came around earlier

MW GOAT, if you are from Canada

he’s top 15 for me

Why did you include his last name within the exclamation marks??

I think Bisping would've beaten Mousasi by controversial decision

He beat Silva, Hendo, and Rockhold. Plus about 17 other UFC fighters.

I don’t rank these things, but he’s up there.
I mean he beat Silva and Hendo when they were over 40 and shells of their former selves (and they were still close decisions). We all know what happened when he faced prime Hendo.

Rockhold was obviously his best win, but he also got completely demolished by Luke in their other fight.

He's tough to rank. I like Bisping but he's behind a lot of guys in my mind.

giphy.gif

One of the hardest workers in MMA, I may put him above Yoel just for his work ethos alone.

One of the hardest workers in MMA, I may put him above Yoel just for his work ethos alone.

I couldn't put him above Yoel. Yoel beat Weidman, Machida, Jacare, Rockhold and Kennedy.

His record is, without a doubt, impressive. Not everyone collects so many wins at the high level. To me, a top 10 in the division.

Back