Where does McGregor rank in Goat rankings if he stops Dustin and Charles?

MookGregor only ranks in least title defences for 2 different weight clas/ses. That he holds a record for

I'd say he'd solidify himself a nice top30 spot.

Dumb ass thread BTW, MickNoogit Nut Hugger
You're a hater. That being said I'm no nut hugger it was a meme I mad back in the day but even if Conor could get a lot of defenses he's about the money. Most if not all would replicate Conor if they could in terms of success. Not sure if you realize most fighter are trying to be set for life. Same reason why Usman took the BS rematch with Masvidal. Conor will never have a GOAT ranking whether he could get there or not. He's making money and cashing out. Gotta at least respect the man for still fighting.

You're a hater. That being said I'm no nut hugger it was a meme I mad back in the day but even if Conor could get a lot of defenses he's about the money. Most if not all would replicate Conor if they could in terms of success. Not sure if you realize most fighter are trying to be set for life. Same reason why Usman took the BS rematch with Masvidal. Conor will never have a GOAT ranking whether he could get there or not. He's making money and cashing out. Gotta at least respect the man for still fighting.
Conman MookGregor

That wouldn’t elevate him much in most people’s eyes. That’s just getting back a belt you lost by beating a champion many would say is very beatable. He’s maybe top 30, and that’s only because he won belts in two divisions. If he had defended them against legit competition, just one time each, he’d probably be at or very near top ten.

Right bellow Khabib.

I’m being a generous devil’s advocate in saying he won titles in two weight classes against prime champions.

Honestly, he could’ve made a strong case for himself had he been able to stay at FW longer. He clearly looked his best there, the cut was just too much. Him staying at FW is one of the biggest “what ifs” in mma history

as far as pure accolodes go he will be top 10. As far as people watching his fights and the eyes he brings to the sport he is clear cut number 1

there must be guys who won 2 belts simultaneously up and down the roster then. id love to see you list all these guys lol

Respectfully, my GOAT candidate list would include those with successful title defenses on their resumes.

Edit: 2007 account? Props to an old-school Sherdogger...

there must be guys who won 2 belts simultaneously up and down the roster then. id love to see you list all these guys lol
there must be guys who have been allowed to win 2 belts simultaneously up and down the roster then. Id love to see you list all these guys lol.

Reactions: lsa
Respectfully, my GOAT candidate list would include those with successful title defenses on their resumes.

Edit: 2007 account? Props to an old-school Sherdogger...
Yeah I wouldnt be giving him any props for that , doesnt mean he talks any sense still.
If his last posts are anything to go by hes been talking absolute horseshit for 14 years.

there must be guys who have been allowed to win 2 belts simultaneously up and down the roster then. Id love to see you list all these guys lol.

Yeah.. When Aldo asked to get a title shot at 155 he was told to vacate the belt at 145 and if he lost the title fight at 155 he would be back in the line at 145.

Back