Where does McGregor rank in Goat rankings if he stops Dustin and Charles?

If he did both those things? He might crack the Top 30.

No order here so don't give me shit on this. GSP/Fedor/Silva/Jones/MM/Nunes/Randy/Aldo/DC/Khabib/Stipe/Hughes/Cejudo/Chuck/Dom/Hendo/Edgar/Shogun/Nog/Werdum/.... I mean, He ain't in the top 10... so prolly 20-50 range as it stands?

I get it... 2x champ ; serious problem, never defended... went for money.

admin-ajax.php

No order here so don't give me shit on this. GSP/Fedor/Silva/Jones/MM/Nunes/Randy/Aldo/DC/Khabib/Stipe/Hughes/Cejudo/Chuck/Dom/Hendo/Edgar/Shogun.... I mean, He ain't in the top 10... so prolly 20-50 range as it stands?

admin-ajax.php

fkin lmao at some of those names

He's easily top 10 if KO's Dustin and Charles

No order here so don't give me shit on this. GSP/Fedor/Silva/Jones/MM/Nunes/Randy/Aldo/DC/Khabib/Stipe/Hughes/Cejudo/Chuck/Dom/Hendo/Edgar/Shogun/Bog/Werdum/.... I mean, He ain't in the top 10... so prolly 20-50 range as it stands?

admin-ajax.php
That seems fair. Conor is the GOAT of making money from MMA. I think we can give him that.

fkin lmao at some of those names

He's easily top 10 if KO's Dustin and Charles
SO, which of those names is bad. And the list as it stands TODAY. If he can win those fights, then yeah he's in the top 20ish range for sure. Won't argue that...

I'd love to know which of those names was a JOKE though in terms of MMA greatness?

unless Conor defends his belt at least twice he will never realistically break a top 10 GOAT discussion

and even then it will be bordering on #10

Surely he's in the top 10?

Conor created a monster that's going to retire him

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conor-created-a-monster-thats-going-to-retire-him.4160286/

to

"Conor looked OLD in there"

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conor-looked-old-in-there.4158480/

to

"Where does Mcgregor rank in Goat rankings if he beats both Dustin and Charles?"

Makes no sense. Might be another troll acting like a Conor fan. Man I'm seeing so many guys who doesn't even back Conor acting like they are backing Conor for whatever reason, it's wierd.
The attention-whoring at the finest right now. I mean not that there's anything wrong with that, but yeah. Anti-Conor trolls at full force acting like they are pulling for Conor and coming up with provocative titles they don't believe in.

That seems fair. Conor is the GOAT of making money from MMA. I think we can give him that.
Making more for 1 fight than others can make over a prehaps 10 year career.... smart. But it doesn't make ya the GOAT in fighting, just in marketing yourself out to the public.

2 div champ is impressive, but dominance as champ is what makes greatness, just my opinion.

Personally, I'd take the fucking paycheck and hurt my liver with whiskey and retire ;)

On goat list Conor is capricorn.
Deal with it.
He is the best mma on this planet

No where near top 10, you have to look at what he's accomplished and not how popular he is.

Back