Where does Laura Sanko Train?

I have no problem with a woman commentator but she seems to have no clue what she's talking about. Seems like a move that the UFC made to be progessive but their are a million other people they could choose.
f909693e92e7df0c9384801a6b0f1c05.jpg

Bro she got the gig because shes a pretty face. Simple as that. Her knowledge is limited and she has a tendency to talk over the other 2 commentators. She sucks but you have simps that will blindly support her. Same guys that fall in love with wmma fighters lol. I wonder how she convinced Dana to get on TV must have been a convincing pitch to Dana… I can guarantee you Olivi was angling for the gig too. Everyone wants to be a commentator these days gets you alot of clout in mma and pay of course

Respectfully disagree. Likes are the best!
I'm hesitant whether I liked Sherdog more prior to likes or not to be honest. I enjoy likes but some people just post stupid shor or gifts or memes just for likes.
If we are to keep likes then throw in dislikes as well. I would like to see that.
I would also like to see some sort of filter where I can sort post based on likes count. It would be great to go into a thread that has 30 pages and sort by like count or dislike count.

3 pages in & we still don't have an answer for TS's question

I have no idea where she trains. I'm not bothered by her commentary, she's obviously still learning & improving her role. It takes time to learn & use a vocabulary of wrestling moves, is she any worse than Goldie?

I'm pretty sure someone was in the omoplata position and she called it a knee shield which I guess is sometimes used but never really. Maybe she's overcompensating by using weird terms to make it seem like she's teaching you something.
I can think of several things that she could teach me.

3 pages in & we still don't have an answer for TS's question

I have no idea where she trains. I'm not bothered by her commentary, she's obviously still learning & improving her role. It takes time to learn & use a vocabulary of wrestling moves, is she any worse than Goldie?
Glory MMA in Kansas City with James Krause.

Edit: Lee's Summit, MO. A suburb of KC.

Last edited:
They decided to make her a commentator on DWCS and her commentary is pretty comical. She uses weird terminology for techniques that are widely known by a common name and seems to make very bad call outs of what's available. A girl went for a takedown and the other did a failed guillotine attempt into half guard and she said she has to be careful because she's going to be Von Vlue choked even though 1 that's a pretty damn rare technique to pull off and 2 the girl didn't even have her hands connected or anything. I have no problem with a woman commentator but she seems to have no clue what she's talking about. Seems like a move that the UFC made to be progessive but their are a million other people they could choose.

Women are never wrong, they are right about how they feel.

She's just always trying to make sure everyone knows that she trains, that she has teammates, she knows techniques, tries to relate herself as one of the fighters constantly

Yes I know her buddy the matchmaker over at Invicta or wherever the fuck gave her a gimme fight so she could win a pro fight (2 pro fights, lost her first one via TKO due to... punch...)
Source? Every reputable source has her 1-0 as a pro.

Back