Where does Eric Silva go from here?

AndStill

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And I'm not talking about Mercy Franciscan Hospital in Cincinnati.

I'm starting to feel that The French Connection hairstyle Silva insists on having, is turning him into a prison bitch.

I mean Fitch was all over his ass
He got smacked by a Dong
And now Mat Browned all over him.

So who's next ?

And I'm not talking about Mercy Franciscan Hospital in Cincinnati.

I'm starting to feel that The French Connection hairstyle Silva insists on having, is turning him into a prison bitch.

I mean Fitch was all over his ass
He got smacked by a Dong
And now Mat Browned all over him.

So who's next ?

Match him up with Pyle of Mein... Maybe even Wonderboy... Pretty much any guy from Brown's seven fight win streak.

Brazil would be my guess, after the hospital of course

I've never seen a fighter take that much punishment. I doubt he'll ever be the same fighter.

The UFC is trying to push this guy too hard.... they have him fight DHK, Fitch and Brown. Seriously, based on his resume he shouldn't even have been fighting Brown. You don't go from getting KO'd badly by DHK, beat a no namer and then fight a top 10 guy. They gotta get him a couple of fights for him to win so that he can actually work a gameplan or improve on other aspects.

Back to the planet SLOR, to report that the human-warriors are more formidable than expected.

he needs to go back to his original camp where he was running through guys, he should've never left that camp.

A planet with a more oxygen rich enviroment.

Silva should make a lot of changes as already mentioned. He has potential that will go to waste quick like if he stays on the same path, camp, etc.

Or as mentioned, take up shuffleboard :)

Back to smashing cans on Brazilian cards.

Back