Where does Conor rank on all time goat lists?

Lmao everything you're saying is just so laughably disingenuous, no point in talking to you. Have fun with your delusional opinions.

Holloway has lost 5 times in the UFC, McGregor has lost twice. Holloway has moved up in weight once, and actually favorably fought a guy who used to fight at FW aka not a big LW. McGregor has fought a guy who used to fight at WW, at 170 (a ~big LW let's say, no cut), and Khabib a huge LW and extremely good fighter.

Defending the belt means something, it's important and that's McGregor's biggest flaw on his resume', but to insinuate that each defense is winning a new title is retarded.
Guy. The belt is literally, and physically, taken from the champion upon entering the Octagon in a championship fight. If a champion wins the fight they are physically given it back from Dana White. The belt quite literally stops being in the fighters possession and if they lose the fight the belt goes to another human being.

Counting the number of times a fighter has been champion is an accomplishment. An important one... Probably the most important one. This isn't rocket science lol

Last edited:
Lol, Dennis Bermudez whooped his ass worse in the fight just prior too that, why doesn't that count for him, would he whoop Max now? Max was always a competent striker, what he lacked was TDD and serviceable ground game giving him the chance too threaten with submissions or get back up when taken down, that's what has drastically improved since then. Not too mention who cares if he was 5 fights into his career when those fights where against 30-15 competition?

If Conor can't get Max down today how do you see him winning since we already know he can't hurt him with strikes and was intact himself the only one that got hurt striking in their fight?

Yeah, like Max Poirer was also much improved and he also didn't really get "whooped" he got clipped in an exchange by making 1 very small mistake which I'm sure he and his team immediately saw after the fight and addressed, as is evidenced by his much improved Boxing and Boxing defence. Plus 155 Dustin has clearly shown how much better he is when he doesn't put himself through massive weight cuts. You're right he probably would have gotten a shot with a win there though since Aldo had already beaten everyone else in front of him.

Lol, a South paw "accurately predicted" he was going to KO an orthodox puncher with a counter left!!!! God damn, that really is unprecedented given the Southpaw always has the advantage of the inside step when countering a left hook with a left hook haha, but didn't he predict this exact same thing in every other fight too?

Did he also predict he would get hit extremely hard himself in the process and if not for his chin and the punch being about 2" higher than would have been ideal may very well have been apart of the greatest 13 second double KO in FW history? (Which in hindsight would have been the best case scenario for the fans).

Yeah, his performance against Eddie was fantastic, credit where credits due but top 3 all time.... Really?

Jones/ Shogun, Couture/ Liddell, GSP/ Hughes 2, Penn/ Sherk, Silva/ Franklin, Shogun/ Machida and arguably Eddie himself over RDA are all better just off the too of my head.

Yeah, Siver went from 12th too 10th (thought it was 8th) by signing the contract so I don't count him, (nor should anyone else), Diaz got ranked at WW for beating Conor who wasn't a ranked WW so again, irrelevant, and you don't get ranked wins against LWs if you fight them at WW because you can't be bothered doing the unpleasant part of your job, (or at least nobody else does, I know we like too make exceptions in the case of Conor though) so again irrelevant bringing us back too 4 like I said, its about the facts right? Haha. (My bad, I said 5 but I'm not sure who the 5th is) Poirer, Mendez, Aldo, Eddie. Even if you're being nice and give him Diaz and Cowboy that's still only 6 since Siver has no business being included .

Moved up too weight classes..... Lol. You mean the guy who's own coach said was 172 in the cage against Aldo but then suddenly had to "eat 3 breakfasts a day" just too make 168?

Why a Khabib vs Till analogy though? Wouldn't it be more accurate if you said Khabib vs say Mike Perry at 185? Why Till who actually had a winning record at WW against ranked opponents and fought for the belt there?

Even thats a stretch though since Perry wasn't a career WW who briefly stepped up too 170 before coming back down after getting rag dolled there.

So basically what I’m hearing from you all Conor KO wins were lucky punches? Lucky punch against Aldo and DP, dude seems to be very lucky. Probably nothing to do with his timing, skill and precision, right?

So what you’re saying Max lost to Conor because of grappling? Didn’t you see how Conor outclassed and outpowered Max standing every moment of the fight. At 155 Max would look even worse against Conor now.

Khabib has fought at LW and WW and unlike Conor has had issues cutting weight. Dude blows up to 190-195 out of camp. Why Till and Diaz? Both huge for their weight classes ( Diaz being even longer than Till), both are former title challengers. Diaz was #5 LW when he fought Conor and I think Till was #5 WW before going to MW. It’s like the closest possible analogy you could make.

Why are trying to downplay Conor’s every achievement? Like saying beating Diaz and Cowboy at WW doesn’t mean shit? When DP won against Max at LW, it means he fought a random can who is 0-1 at the weight class right?

My FW GOAT ranking:

1. Aldo
2. Holloway
3. Faber
4. McGregor

P4P? I'm not making any lists long enough to get to him.
Faber? Really? Dude couldn’t even a title once and went down to BW and still failed.

And Alex Volkanovski? You know the FW champ who beat your #1 and #2 picks and happens to be undefeated in UFC. Probably not even top10, I guess?

Great fighters are not defined by just that. Who did they beat? How dominant were they. Conor checks off a lot of boxes..
Who they beat and how dominant they are has a lot to do with title defenses though lol. When your the champion people literally spend hours in the gym thinking of ways to beat you. Your fighting guys who are at the peak of their careers. The pinicle for a lot of guys. That's what makes a defending champion so impressive. That's what makes them so great . It absolutely means a lot when your talking about all time greats.

Low. He's a relative flash in the pan unless he fights more often and goes on long title reigns like the other greatests.

So basically what I’m hearing from you all Conor KO wins were lucky punches? Lucky punch against Aldo and DP, dude seems to be very lucky. Probably nothing to do with his timing, skill and precision, right?

So what you’re saying Max lost to Conor because of grappling? Didn’t you see how Conor outclassed and outpowered Max standing every moment of the fight. At 155 Max would look even worse against Conor now.

Khabib has fought at LW and WW and unlike Conor has had issues cutting weight. Dude blows up to 190-195 out of camp. Why Till and Diaz? Both huge for their weight classes ( Diaz being even longer than Till), both are former title challengers. Diaz was #5 LW when he fought Conor and I think Till was #5 WW before going to MW. It’s like the closest possible analogy you could make.

Why are trying to downplay Conor’s every achievement? Like saying beating Diaz and Cowboy at WW doesn’t mean shit? When DP won against Max at LW, it means he fought a random can who is 0-1 at the weight class right?
I never said they were lucky punches, as said "lucky punch" in quotes implying they could have been anomalies since they happened early in an other wise even match, especially Aldo since all that happened was both guys landing 1 punch at the exact same time.

Yeah, he won the fight but how many times have we seen a rematch of a fight ending with a quick KO going very differently in a rematch?

Yeah Conor beat Max by grappling, you did see 10 of those 15 minutes spend in the ground right? You also saw Conor being the only one getting hurt on the feet right? Max was a lanky 20 year old kid and has since grown into his body and his iron chin combined with his relentless pressure is a nightmare for a Conor who struggles with endurance and doesn't respond well too pressure.

Khabib struggled too make weight because he was lazy and lacked discipline in his approach. Since hiring a nutritionist the cuts haven't been a problem and he is actual pretty much dead average size for a top LW currently, he's not "huge" at all, unlike Till.

Seems pretty clear Conor does have problems making weight though since he's only actually bothered too do it twice in his last 5 fights when he's getting title shots in a division he's never competed against a top contender in.

Of course he gets credit because Max wasn't a "nobody with a 0-0 record at LW". He was a dominant multi time defending FW Champion on the longest active win streak in the UFC with near double digit top 10s included on that list and also had history with Dustin. (The fact it was for a belt was pretty ridiculous though).

Nate wasn't ranked 5th until he beat Conor who wasn't ranked at all. He had 2 wins in the 4 years prior neither of which came against top 5 opponents. He was actually ranked 15th going into the MJ fight and 7th after, he then somehow jumped up too 4th after beating unranked LW McGregor at 170, lol.

Yeah, Cowboy was ranked 5th having beaten unranked Hernandez and #6 Al after returning too the division but, as I've said, you don't get a ranked win unless you fight that ranked opponent in the division they hold the rank in, this seems pretty self explanatory.

Too sum up, no, I don't refuse to acknowledge Conors accomplishments, he did accomplish them, what I refuse to acknowledge is him getting credit for things he never actually did because the UFC manipulated rankings to look better in his favor. (Siver going from 11th to 10th to 9th to 8th in the months leading up too the Conor fight without having fought anybody in this time and Nate going from 7th to 4th by beating him being the most egregious examples of this).

I also take exception too the path he took to get too those accomplishments which the UFC also served to him on a silver platter and every step of the way he refused too give anyone else the same opportunities he was given despite them having had too actually earn them the hard way.

My biggest issue is him getting the Diaz rematch after getting decisively finished late in the second round after saying Aldo didn't deserve a rematch because he got finished quickly when they both landed 1 punch at the exact same time.

So he deserved a rematch after getting out landed and choked unconscious over the course of 13 minutes (and how did that work out again?) But Aldo didn't after a fight that was completely even statistically over 13 seconds because there was no reason too fight again after that finish and it definitively proved him the superior fighter? Lol, its bullshit.

Last edited:
I think he is the most exciting fighter of all time. At 45 to me he is the best of all time. I don’t think anybody could beat him at 45. Fucking nobody.
Lol, how do you figure? It's not that hard too look like a world beater when you're a talented fighter (admittedly) beating unranked nobodies.

On his way too the belt he fought 2 of the top 10 contenders in the division (one of which was picked on short notice knowing he hadn't been in the gym over another they knew had been preparing for a fill in situation) and one other ranked opponent.

Theirs a good chance several guys may have beaten him including Frankie, Chad and of course Aldo himself had he not been denied the rematch, especially since he would have been coming in without all the pressure of the first fight after having the worst case scenario already play out.

Lamas would have been interesting, KZ would have been interesting, Lentz would have been interesting.

Too say a guy who would have gotten his first title shot with his best win being against #6 and second best against #11 had Aldo not gotten hurt is fucking ridiculous. What about the other 9 top 10 guys and 5 top 5 guys he never had too face before getting that shot?

I think he is the most exciting fighter of all time. At 45 to me he is the best of all time. I don’t think anybody could beat him at 45. Fucking nobody.
Volk beats him without trying and you know that. Conor wouldn't beat Max if they fought now and Frankie would have held him down too. Ortega would survive the first two to sub him late and you also know that. You have bought the Koolaid that was laced with bullshit about McGronk.

Under GSP, Fedor, and Khabib.
But still in the top ten somewhere.

Jones and Silva are disqualified for steroid abuse.

Faber? Really? Dude couldn’t even a title once and went down to BW and still failed.

And Alex Volkanovski? You know the FW champ who beat your #1 and #2 picks and happens to be undefeated in UFC. Probably not even top10, I guess?

WEC champ... Before your time.

I am sorry... but when did Conor try to defend a belt?

the one where khabib made him his bitch for 4 rounds and took his belt

fa0f4771-8827-4725-b8d2-2f15698db3a2-2018-10-06_Khabib-Conor1.jpg

but let me guess. biggest fight of his career against a guy he genuinely doesnt like, world championship on the line, had over a year to prepare for it, and he simply didnt try or whatever because <insert plethora of fanboy logic and butthurt excuses here>

it was a valiant effort on conors behalf, but he should probably stick to fighting over the hill gatekeepers. or bullying around the other manlets at featherweight. thats where he really shines.

Last edited:
the one where khabib made him his bitch for 4 rounds and took his belt

but let me guess. biggest fight of his career against a guy he genuinely doesnt like, world championship on the line, had over a year to prepare for it, and he simply didnt try or whatever because <insert plethora of fanboy logic and butthurt excuses here>

it was a valiant effort on conors behalf, but he should probably stick to fighting over the hill gatekeepers. or bullying around the other manlets at featherweight. thats where he really shines.

I am pretty sure Kabob was the champ and not Conor.
so no... Conor did not try to defend any belt.

He doesn’t. But he’s a very noteworthy fighter who won titles in multiple divisions. And a megastar. He shouldn’t be cracking anyone’s top 10 though. Not by a long shot.

I am pretty sure Kabob was the champ and not Conor.
so no... Conor did not try to defend any belt.

technically youre not a champion until youve defended your belt. so i guess this was the closest conrad has ever came to being a champ

is that what youre implying? i can get on board with that

but damn, for a guy with no hands, conor really made khabib look good in that fight. its such a shame conor had to walk in carrying a belt and walk out with nothing after that performance.

Back